Graduation

It was almost the end of school year which means they don't have to go anymore. They can get jobs. Adrien was filled up with girls, they wanted an autograph. Marinette walked on and saw Adrien annoyed. "Woah woah woah, aren't you guys a bit too old for this, you are an adult now" she said giggling. "Uhh it is Adrien's girlfriend I hope they break up" said one of the girls, they all left. "Thank you Mari I oh you a lot" said Adrien hugging her. The class started and everyone was seated. "Alright class since it is almost you last day we will have a party for the graduation" said the teacher calmly. "ALRIGHT! I am going to be DJ, everyone put your dance shoes on" shouted Nino with excitement. "Okay Nino next time don't do that wait the next two days you will be gone" said the teacher. They had to make preparations for the party. The next two days the party started. (What I am not doing that sorry I just came back from school ages ago but still carry on). An Akuma randomly attacked. Adrien and Marinette went to protect Paris. After the  attack, they started the graduation. They all got graduated and had the biggest party.

After Marinette and Adrien went to her house. Marinette's parents bake a cake for them. They all had cake, Marinette went to her room and Adrien followed. She was really tired after the Akuma attack and graduation. She fell asleep on her bed. Adrien tucked her into bed and went home.

Sorry this is the end because I have nothing to write and if you do tell me and I will put it in my book and give you credit. Byes.