Chapter 2 (Rewritten and Edited)

A/N someone in the comments said they didn't have chapter 2, 3 and 5 so I'll be rewriting it and edit it a little.

I walked in Karma's room and shake him. Karma finally woke up.

"What do you want Neko-chan?" Karma asked.

"Get up, you don't want to be late for school" I replied.

Karma looks at the clock and just speed walk to the bathroom. I left because I didn't want to see Karma naked...again. Karma walked out with his hair all messy. I pat his hair done until it looks OK. I saw a tint of blush on his cheeks. I blushed too.

"D-don't take it t-the wrong w-way" I shuttered.

Karma chuckled and pat my head.

"Neko-chan is a Tsundere~" Karma teased.

I didn't say anything. We both walk to school while talking. I see 3 guys surrounding a boy and a girl. I pulled Karma behind a wall so they won't see us. I looked at the boy and the girl closely and I recognized who they were.

"It's Nagisa-kun and Kayano-chan" I said.

"Neko-chan, you distract the guys" Karma said.

"Yeah, I'm just like Irina-sensei" I said, sarcastically.

"You want to fight?" Karma asked.

"Yes, I'll fight and you get those two to safety" I replied.

I walked towards the group of boys and one of them saw me.

"Hey, what's a hot chick like you doing in a place like this?" Guy1 asked.

"I'm on my way to my school" I replied.

"Well maybe we could have some fun" guy1 said.

He was about to wrap his arm around me but I grabbed it and twisted it. He cried in pain. Guy2 tried to punch me and I dodged by ducking. I saw an opening and kick his stomach. Guy1 and guy 2 were on the ground. Guy 3 tried to kick me but ended with his face on the ground and my foot on his back. I looked around for Karma, Kayano and Nagisa. I found them behind a wall looking at me.

"What's wring?" I asked.

"Nothing, you and Karma-kun are totally twins" Nagisa said, sweat dropping.

"Yeah, and you just proved it today" Kayano said, sweat dropping as well.

Time skip to classroom.

Me, Karma, Nagisa and Kayano went into class and saw a black box thing. Me, Kurahashi and Kataoka examine the thing. Suddenly, it lit up.

"Ohayogozaimas, I am the 'Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery' who will be joining your class. Nice to meet you"

We all sat down and Karasuma-sensei, Koro-sensei along with Irina-sensei came in. Karasuma-sensei introduced the machine to us. I noticed that he wasn't happy with the situation. Koro-sensei was laughing in the sidelines and Irina-sensei was grumbling. Karasuma-sensei then explained that the machine was a student so Koro-sensei couldn't touch her. Using his own words against him.

First period.

Koro-sensei was explaining the lesson. Suddenly, 'Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery' had guns out and fired at Koro-sensei. Koro-sensei dodged a BB bullet by pushing it with his chalk.

"Preparing to attack. Recalculating trajectory. Correcting angle. Entering auto-evolution phase, 5/28/02"

Koro-sensei had green stripes on his face.