Chapter 4

A/N new writing style!!!! Also, I'm following Miyuki's POV but I'll write what other people are thinking.

It was raining hard today. I only stared out into space until Koro-sensei spoke.

"All right, class, time for homeroom. Please take your seats" Koro-sensei said.

I'm trying my hardest to not laugh.

"Koro-sensei, your head is approximately 33 percent larger. Please explain" Ritsu said.

"It's soaked up all this moisture, thanks to the high humidity" Koro-sensei explained.

Koro-sensei got all the water from his head to a bucket.

"Now then...Karasuma-sensei tells me another transfer student is coming" Koro-sensei said.

"Yeah, well, probably another assassin" Mimura said.

"I got into a little trouble taking Ritsu too lightly last time. I won't make that mistake again. In any case, it'll be nice for you to have someone else on your side" Koro-sensei said.

Koro-sensei doesn't know what's coming to him.

"Ritsu, have you heard anything? As a fellow transfer assassin?" Hara asked.

"Just a little. Originally, he and I were to be introduced together. I would handle long-range attacks and he, close-range combat. Together, we'd drive Koro-sensei into a corner. But those orders were canceled for 2 reasons"

"What are they?" Hara asked.

"One, his adjustments took longer than expected. And two, I lack the capacity to provide him support. As an assassin, I am overwhelmingly inferior to him"

Koro-sensei looked a little afraid and everyone was silent.

"But...there is one students here that is almost the same level as him"

Please don't say it's me. Please don't say it's me. Everyone looked at Ritsu.

"Miyuki Akabane"

I looked away. I could tell everyone's attention was on me.

"A video was sent to me. Your first assassination attempt. It was almost the same powerful attack as him" Ritsu said.

I stayed silent. I didn't want to reveal my secret. Unless that stupid asshole Shiro is going to reveal everything then everything will be just fine. Please someone please come in and get everyone's attention away from me. The door slide open and there was Shiro. I didn't expect the man that I hate will actually save me from this situation. He pointed his hand towards Koro-sensei and a pigeon appeared. Everyone sweat dropped, except me.

"Gomen, gomen, Didn't mean to frighten you. I'm not the new kid, I'm his guardian. You can call me Shiro" Shiro said.

"Some guy all in white comes in doing tricks? That'd spook anyone" Kayano commented.

"Yeah, except for Miyuki and Koro-sensei..." Nagisa trailed off.

We saw Koro-sensei at the corner of the ceiling.

"Koro-sensei, you scaredy-cat!" Maehara yelled.

"He's spooked enough to use his liguefy trick!" Mimura said.

"Well, Ritsu-san was telling all those scary stories! Nice to meet you, Shiro-san. And where is our new student?" Koro-sensei asked as he turns back to normal.

Shiro gave Koro-sensei a bar of chocolate.

"A pleasure, Koro-sensei. He's rather a a unique child, in personality and otherwise. I'll introduce him myself" Shiro said.