Chapter 7

"Phew! Helter swelter! I understand this is what it's like in Osaka when the hit wave hits" Koro-sensei said.

"So hot...why's he got us out here on the back of the mountain?" Sugino asked.

"If he's looking for a pool, there's one at the main campus. But that's not in this direction, is it?" Ritsu asked.

Nagisa nodded.

"Nee, Nagisa-kun" Karma said, walking towards Nagisa.

"We head you really did a number the other day" I continued, following them.

"I sure wish I could've seen that assassination of yours" Karma commented.

Nagisa smiled.

"That might have worked against a human but in our classroom, that doesn't mean much. Day in and day out, we all try anything we can think of but we haven't found a sure way to assassinate our teacher yet" Nagisa thought.

After a lot of walking, Koro-sensei finally stopped.

"Nurufufufu. All right, we're here! Behold!" Koro-sensei exclaimed.

We saw a pool.

"A pool I made especially just for the E Class!"

Then my classmates took off their jackets and dived into the water.

"Then our teacher does stuff like this which makes him pretty hard to kill!" Nagisa thought as he dived into the water.

I walked under a tree and just sat there with Hazama. She wasn't that bad after all.

"Hazama-san! Please don't just read books! Miyuki-chan, please don't just sit there!" Koro-sensei scolded.

"Nah! I'm not going in the water even if my life depends on it" I commented.

Koro-sensei was confused.

"Don't ask, Koro-sensei. She won't budge"

I looked towards Karma. Even though he's always a douche and a jerk, he sometimes can be nice. He's the only one who knows about it...

"KYAHHHHHH!!!!!"

I looked towards the scream and saw Koro-sensei. Is he a girl or what? Oh right, his tentacles can't touch water. These tentacles are like sponges.

Time skip brought to you by Koro-sensei's large album book...i-i

"What do you mean, your glad your scores went up?!"

I turned to the voice and saw Terasaka with Muramatsu. I silently climbed up the tree and leaned on the tree while looking down at them.

"You wanna say that one more time, Muramatsu?!"

Tch. I wanted to see what's going on so I refrained myself from stabbing Terasaka.

"I mean, this kd the highest I've ever gotten. It's all thanks to that octopus's Right-Before-the-Practice-Exam Afterschool Slithery Study" Muramatsu said.

You mean you actually did that Afterschool Slithery shit?!"

"Well, uh..."