Chapter 6 Part two Day One ~ Death

Congratz On 1000 reads My fellow friends Here's a new chapter for it!

Traitor I spat my hair was rising on my neck my fangs sinking into my lip, Carson betrayed me! They both began to back up into the corner of the room, the clock clutched in my hand blood dripping onto the white carpet, I slowly crept towards them. Was it all an act? My eyes were burning red at this point I was in control along with my wolf. My Beta blood flowed threw my viens, making me more pissed off. Shaking with anger hair began to sprout all over my arms, my nails grew into claws.

"You traitor! I thought you were my friend but you were trying to trick me. How could you how could you do this to me!?! We were friends!!!!" Picking up his desk I threw it out the window papers flying everywhere." How could you Carson! I hate you! I hate you so much I can't being I tried to help you. You are a back stabber I should of killed you when I had the chance Cole you killed my family and now I will kill yours."

Dashing out of the room I ran for his sisters room she was listening to music, sneaking up behind her I grabbed her hair and yanked her down the stairs. There stood Cole, Carson staring blanky at me.

"You will be killed for hurting my sister, you have earned the death punishment. I hope you are pleased with yourself." he spoke calmy.

"I have earned what I wanted for years, after you killed my family I got nothing to live for nothing to look forward. Kill me now and end my suffering I have nothing to even look forward too anymore. I want to join my family join my brothers, have the guy with purple eyes kill me since he killed them. Death is my wish" tears brimmed my eyes I would get to see my family.

Trails of tears streaked Carson's face he knew this was he fault and so shall it be. Tossing his sister over to him like a rag doll she clung to her mate. If his glares could kill me I would be ashes, getting on my knees I waited for the guy with purple eyes. His sister slowly walked up to me her mate and brother growled but she glared and kept walking forward. I sobbed my head in my hands my whole body rocking from me crying.

She sat on her shins and held her hand out to me, I haven't been comforted in a long time I never wanted to be. Looking up I saw saddness in her eyes you could tell she didn't know anything about this none of it. My eyes burned into hers it was like she was reading my mind, thats when she entered it.

Show me what happened that day, I want to  help you Rise I promise you can trust me I don't want to hurt you. She spoke as if she had known me for years and so I showed her every part. My brother dying everything I replayed my brother him falling and  not breathing my life fell apart. Someone shoved me to the ground my head cracking against the hard wood floor, his sister screamed as her mate stepped on my chest pressing his foot into my ribs.

My chest began to crack slowly I could feel the pain, all of it but it was nothing compared to the silver. Cheek against hard wood floor people kicked me, I began coughing up blood pain thats all I felt someone picked me up and threw me across the floor into the glass door. Flopping to the floor the darkness wanted to eat me alive but I wouldn't let it. Suddenly I was covered by a small frame, his sister was guarding me growling her eyes pitch black. What she spoke shocked us all....

" I hate you all! You done nothing but destroy her life my own mate destroyed someones life how could you. I wish I never let you mark me I wish you weren't my mate if I would of known I would of rejected you at first sight! Now you brother you are a monster our mom and father would of never wanted this but now look what you have become did you want this to happen to her. She has done nothing wrong I can see why she wanted to kill me now." Tears streaked her tan skin her mate was about to comfort her but she kicked him in his jewels and he fell to the ground with a thump. 

"My own brother an mate I can never trust you again you will have to earn it, you need to fix this mess you made or I will fix it for you. You may be an alpha brother but you are a crappy one at that!" Cole thats all I saw was cole dragging us by the hair down to the cells, throwing us both in there. Gasping I spewed out more blood onto myself she crawled over and helped me. A friend this was a friend I could trust.

(Alpha Ash) [ The old Alpha Rise Had before she was Tooken an a New POV WOOT)

~Flash Back~

Pulling my mate close I held her to my side, her smile brought a smile to my face. We were checking on all the the members mind linking each and everyone but when we came to our betas all we heard was fuzz. This wasn't good letting go of my mate I ran up to my office and dialed there number no answer thats when I felt it. The disconnection of them dying them being killed I felt their pain as there heads were ripped off seperated from their bodies my wolf howled in pain.

Bam Bam Bam Bam

Turning my head to the window I saw a wolf running towards us, the beta's daughter and son the son riding on her back. Charging down the stairs and slamming into the front door, what I saw was the most horrible thing. A silver knife hitting the boy him falling to the ground the girl shifting an holding her brother. Us charging at them with full force tearing their members apart him escaping with the girl, my mate dropping next to the boy and holding him. Nodding her head screaming we need the doctor everything happened so fast.

~Flash Back Over~

~The Day Rise Contacts him~

I woke up at 3am feeling a buzzing nose in my head and I couldn't figure it out. Shrugging it off I got up and went outside to get some fresh air. The noise got louder until I heard a girl screaming and crying the pain making me whimper. The only person it could be was.....Rise. Quickly speaking I prayed it was her hoping it was the girl.

Rise is that you? Tell me it is please.

As soon as I heard the girl speak my heart dredded with saddess they had killed her and I was going to get revenge on the people who shed my family beta's blood.

Sorry Rise died a long time ago, I was her friend in the prison they have us in she told me to try and contact you.

Alpha Cole you are going to die.....

♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥  ♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥  

Omg 90 votes 1000 reads I love you guys I updated today because I saw it I love you guys so much!!! Thank you!

Comment

Vote 

Follow me

Love ya guys ~Lemons