Chapter one~ Past

5 years ago

Me and Zack were chasing eachother I had poured lemonade all over his head and now he was trying to get revenge no I don't think so buddy. I had just turned 17 so he was 13 running faster I ran into dad and he pulled me into a bear hug letting Zack dump tea down my shirt I squealed and pushed dad over and took the ice cream and dumped it all in his underwear while Zack held him down. That was the best day I ever had who knew tomorrow could be the death of everyone.

~The Next morning~

I was getting ready for my day at school brushing my hair when I came down stairs there sat Zack shoving waffles down his throat syrup dripped down his chin and he shoved in more. Chuckling, I forgot we had a meeting with the Alpha this afternoon shoving a waffle in the toaster I started to prepare the breakfast for him. Soon my mom and dad came down the steps look like rich people they always do. My mom was wearing a dark purple dress that stopped mid-thigh with black heal boots her blonde hair and green eyes fit her perfectly. Glancing at my dad he looked like he was going to a wedding I giggled at the thought his black suit went perfect with his jet black hair and blue eyes.

They were perfect for eachother, smiling I couldn't wait to meet my mate one day to feel loved not forgotten. Grabbing my waffle I stuffed it in my mouth and smiled at my brother he made a gagging sound. The knock of the door startled us all he shouldn't be here this earlier my mom went over to the door my dad was snarling we all knew it wasn't the alpha we had remembered his scent by now. No later my mom open a door a shot was fired but my mom moved out of the way quickly grabbing the guy she threw him out the window and slammed the door.

In the end we were doomed anyway all the windows started shattering smoke bombs were making it hard to see I could barely breath. Grabbing a hold of Zack we ran up stairs and hid in the secret pocket it wouldn't take them long to find us because of our scents but we were waiting for orders. All the screams and snarls were scaring me I have never fotten another wolf but I would do it for my brother. Kissing his temple I held him close you could tell he was scared but he didn't want to show it to me. Holding his hand I waited for the mind link hoping they could defeat them all hoping they would make it but my luck ran out.

 (Mom) Get your little brother out of here we can't fight them all we arn't going to make it. Just remember Honey we will always love you with everything we have.

 Before I could respond she blocked me off grabbing my brother we hurried for the secret exit I shifted into my midnight wolf and ran him clinging to my back. I could here them chasing me but I wouldn't let them get Zack not my precious Zack, running faster I headed for the pack house hoping to make it there before they could get me. Arrows and bullets flew past us barely missing my head and body. Run, thats all I could think my brother was clinging to my back for his dear life I would never go this fast but at a time like this it was needed. Finally the pack house drive way was coming into view I could hear the cars chasing us all the Hunters an rogue wolves.

We were almost there my feet had just hit the cement to the drive way when I saw a silver knife heading straight for my heart but it never hit its target instead I heard a little boy cry. Zack I looked back and saw him bleeding the dagger had struck him. Shifting into my human form I held him his heart was slowing all my tears were dripping on his face. Car doors slammed guns were cocked and loaded aimed at me but no sooner the alpha came barging down the drive way straight for us. Pack warriors following along with the pack but they didn't get to me in time all i could do was hope they could save Zack.

"GET THE GIRL" someone shouted I didn't bother to move I wanted to hold my little brother to say I love him to make sure he would live. Sobbing they were dragging me away from his body I screamed and tried to get away but I felt a lot of pinpricks in my neck then someone tied me up.My eyes began to droop I did the only thing I could think of. (me to Zack) I love you little brother I will never forget you don't die on me. The connection was soon cut telling me either he was dead or was to far away but he was still laying in the drive way. Dead he was dead sobbing they threw me in a car and drove off I was never to see them again.

(Present Day)

Waking up screaming I could feel the tears falling down my cheeks it was a night mare looking down I saw all the people staring at me including the kid. He was wiping my tears away I won't let him die he will get back to his family......