Chapter 4

Taking deep breaths I was counting how many pains I could have it one minute so far I was at 30 pains all over but that wasn't the end of it. Carson he wouldn't talk to me he wouldn't say a thing I started to think he hated me. Tap tap tap tap I could hear him coming down the hall way, slowly they turned and stopped in front of our cell this couldn't be good. The guy had an evil smirk on his face the way he looked you could tell he was up to something.

"Come here Seeker we want you to talk with us" He couldn't stop smirking slowly I got up and walked toward him. For once the kid looked up at me his eyes were puffy. Slowly kissing his cheek I told him goodbye after all this could be the last time we would meet, he tried grabbing my hand but they pulled me away. Clink- clinck wrist handcuffed clink-clink my neck was hooked to a chain and I was being dragged. Everyone watched in horror as I was taken up the stairs when they take people out like this they never return.

Five girls came out holding make up dresses food drinks what the hell are they doing I thought. Tossing the chain to someone else I looked at the lady she had brown hair brown eyes and a golden tan she was pretty. I haven't seen a girl in 5 years, trudging towards them they looked so nice. Looking into each one of their eyes they held pity in them I probably looked like hell.

Pulling slowly we walked into the nice pack house everyone glared at me, was I that bad looking down I was wearing a tattered dress. Its the only thing I had left of my family I never got rid of it so I wore it so they wouldn't take it. Stopping near a bathroom they told me to shower and come out in a towel, pulling off my dress I hopped into the hot water washing my hair and my body. Stepping out I grabbed the fluffy towel and wrapped it around me.

Opening the door the girls eyed me and smiled pulling me along so I wouldn't run for it they closed a door behind me and started making me try on dresses. I found the perfect one it was it was teal with a bow had a wavy ends it fit just perfet they gave me a thumbs up. Making me take it off the brought out some sort of pink stuff and white stripes. WAXING my eyes widen as I shook my head no no they kept coming closer until they had me pinned and started waxing me and holy shet did it hurt.

Slowly sliding on the dress again they did my make up and when I looked in the mirrior I didn't see the girl I was 5 years ago the shining glint in my eyes was gone. My brown/blonde hair was just the same I don't know why it grew like that but it did slowly I turned to them and we walked down the hallway out into the yard. Men I saw lines of men waiting for me outside there eyes all burned with lust when they saw me but I knew my mate was not here.

Jasmine would of told me sighing I sat down at the table they had lists of men from alphabet order, the first man came up his name was Daniel he asked me mine......I told him my name was Rise, he smiled at me. Not my mate I pouted as he walked away a frown on his face, poor kid I didn't know much but I could tell he wanted his mate. Hours of hours of men after men I grew tired my mate wasn't here you could tell Clue was pissed off. Oh well, guess his plan wont work out to be, he stomped up to me grabbing me by my neck and throwing me into the nearest tree.

I won't fight back I won't fight back itching my way up I stood up only to be thrown back into another tree. The women watched in horror as they held onto there mates, where was mine when I needed mine. Snap crackle the tree he just threw me in was breaking landing right on top of me. Pain I had just healed up and now I could feel numbness threw my body he came running up yelling things at me.

I couldn't hear him all I could hear was the sound of my heart the sound of my wolfs howl out for help she needed help threw this one. Knowing I couldn't make it alone he kept trying to keep me up but my eyes wanted to close to block out the world. The kid I needed to save the kid my eyes were wide open as they got the tree off of me it took 50 men to get it off. Whimpering as the women swarmed me healing me as best as they could.

I was in shocked soon I started puking up my own blood, a little girl with blonde pigtails held up my head I could tell she wanted to help me. What was I to do slowly we heard sounds of poping as the popped back into place. They helped me threw the healing my wolf kept howling a thanking howl, slowly I made my way back to the cell and sat down the little boy looked at me.

Its time to get my plan ready to get the hell out of this prison and break free. Walking up to the nearest set of bar windows I looked in and saw 10 guys and told them my plan. After all they say happen to me they were in, smirking everything was going to be alright Carson I am going to get you home Kiddo if its the last thing I do. Even if it causes my death because no one should lose a family member to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated I have been sick sadly I deleted Close Enough why? It didn't get anyvotes no one was reading so I deleted it. Sad right?

Anyways

Vote 

Comment

Follow me ;)

Love lemons

Rise on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>