chapter 5 The Plan >:)

The Plan

After I explained the plan to the other prisoners they agreed and the rumor spread fast everyone was in. The plan would kick in week when we all went out to get some fresh air all the pack would be watching us. Want to know how I got that into plan well it didn't take long I simply suggested they give us fresh air and maybe we would pledge Loyalty faster.

Chuckles they had no idea what was going to happen many lives would be lost, but in the end it would be worth it. Doing my push ups I was interrupted to see him staring at me clue with them lost eyes. 

"Do you need something because staring isn't polite." He quickly unlocked my cell and headed straight for the boy and began carrying him out. I tried to chase after him but the men quickly caught me now I was fighting them while they were trying to put me back. Glaring at the first guy, he took a swing a my precious face.

Oh dam he missed no a shocker taking my fist I punched him right in the stomach, then kicked him in his leg knocking him down. Next thing I knew I am flying threw the air and slamming into the bars growling, Jasmine is about to come out. My fangs pierce my lips as I move closer to him.

They keep backing up until Carson and Clue come down thats when I growl my hands were claws fur was sprouting everywhere. I haven't shifted in forever so this was going to end up badly, buzzing appeared in my head. I couldn't get distracted not now keeping my eyes on them I still hissed and my fangs were still out.

Suddenly a voice was inside my head it was weeping, I was confused thats when they took there chance to tackle me down. Bitting the guys head and the swiftly throwing him off me into the stone wall, my bones started to crack and thats when I shifted into my wolf. Jumping on Clue I snapped at him grabbed Carson he jumped on my back. We weren't going to get out I knew it but it was worth a try.

Hiding Carson in a closet my bones began to crack back and I was human again someone tossed me there shirt from the cells and I  thanked them. Sliding the shirt over my body I walked back I knew I was going to get beaten but who cares. He was safe for now but was for me who knows silently walking back they were all over the place.

Shockingly i made it back to my cell without them noticing me how is that possible? Who knows chuckling I sat on my bed and waited for them all the men in the cells were laughing. I would be too but I didn't know what I had in store for my punishment I mean who would.

Hours pass that's when they realize I could of been log gone now they are sending out search parties. That's when I get sick of waiting and scream CLUE for minutes and they come running in staring at me. I stare at them back giving them the glare where have you been, sighing I sit up and say the only thing that can come to my mind.

"What's for dinner"

More hours pass its not 5pm yeah not a big shocker, they been searching for Carson yeah no such luck. I had 10 beatings so far and I healed thanks to my wolf sighing I kept looking around the cell. 5 years it has been 5 years and im still blaming myself for my brothers death. Now 5 years later I am trying to break free, this is going to have to work I hope it does.

Just when my hopes of Carson of being found I heard his childish voice coming down the cells great  just great I forgot werewolves had good noses. Glancing over i see them put him in the cell aross from me. Jumping down I sit by the bars hoping he will talk to me but he never does hoping he will just give me a glance. Not even one I had saved his life and this was how he was treating me like i was nothing to him.

Giving up I moved into the corner of my cell staying in the corner they brought me some food but I didn't even touch it I slid it over to the kid. Nope nothing not even a thank you, he gladly ate it though he looked starved. Moving back to my corner the days would count  down tomorrow and then I would only have so long till Carson is free along with me if I don't die.

Glancing at the wall i grabbed a small rock an carved my name in it looked pretty cool, but I quickly scratched it away no one needed to know I have been here. Sighing I couldn't keep still it felt as the cell was finally getting to finally making me crack. After all this time I was finally losing it I tugged on my hair and screamed a heart breaking scream. I was loosing it losing my family was taking its toll no one was looking for me. 

The guards were staring at me shouting things back and forth I was mentally screaming in my head screaming as loud as I can pulling my hair. Digging my nails into my thighs they finally got smart and chained everything anyway from me. Shaking my head back and forth repeatedly I screamed inside my head. That was until I heard a voice I never thought I would hear again I quickly shut up and said hello into my mind.

Rise is that you? Tell me it is please.

Thats when I looked down and realized I had some back up but I didn't want to bring them in so I did the only thing I should of never done.

Sorry Rise died a long time ago, I was her friend in the prison they have us in she told me to try and contact you.

I could feel the sadness seeping into my vains from the mind link.......

The Plan

1. Find the keys to open the gate while the other prisoniers start fighting with eachother

2. Tell them to Attack after finding the keys and getting Carson

3. Find a car and drive Carson far off

4. Tell him to go home

5. Go back and help the others

6. Try and kill Clue

7. Find Carson

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Not the best chapter but now you find out she could contact her pack all along but she didn't tell them it was her. Shes finally letting the prison get to her. Why wont carson talk to her? Guess we will find out/.

Vote

Comment

Follow me

Add the book to your library.

BTW I LOVE YOU GUYS 12 VOTES ON LAST CHAPTER IM SO PROUD

Short Story #110 / Werewolf #284 we are getting up there WE CAN DO THIS!

Carson on the side >>>>>>>>>