19.

Melanie Stephen

"Have you seen my pink flats?" I asked Miles as we got dressed to leave out. We were meeting Jules and her new beau at a coffee shop not far from the city.

"Go look in the closet Mel." He said while slipping on his dark brown oxfords. Oh how I love a man who wears oxfords.

"Okay." I said while going into the closet. I searched around and looked on the very top shelf where they sat. I couldn't reach it because I was too short so I had to ask him to get them.

"Baby I can't reach them could you get them for me." I asked batting my eyelashes.

"Hold on." He said standing up to put on his button down shirt. He looked so good right now with his light blue button down, navy pants, and his oxfords.

"And could you zip up my dress please." I said turning for him to zip it. He held my waist and slowly zipped my zipper. He started kissing my neck while still grabbing my waist. "Not right now miles."

"Pleaseee baby, You look good in your dress." He said softly against my skin. I could feel his warm breath on my neck and it sent chills through my body.

"Uh no maybe later but not now I can't be late because you want p.ussy." He finally let me go and sighed.

"I know you want this d.ick though." He mumbled going into the closet and coming back with my shoes.

"Yeah I do but not now, sorry." I said while flashing a smile. I looked in the mirror and I looked really cute in my light pink scuba dress with the pastel pink colored flats I picked out.

"Aight well we better get going before we're late Melanie." He said mocking me. I flicked him off and walked down the stairs and he followed. I was really hungry again all of a sudden.

"Baby I'm hungry again." I pouted.

"Your pregnancy is gonna be expensive as fuck Mel, what you want to eat?" He asked while grabbing the keys.

"I want Zaxby's" I whined.

"There isn't a Zaxby's going in that direction, it's a McDonald's, a Wendy's, Taco Bell, chick fil a..." He went on.

"Um I'll take Chick fil a then."

"Eventually you gone stop eating fast food if you pregnant with my baby too." He said in a serious tone.

"Who are you to tell me what I can and can't eat?"

"Your daddy obviously and umm the baby's too hopefully." He said grinning. I rolled my eyes and walked off from him, I was hungry and when I'm hungry I get real moody.

I walked out to the car and he followed and handed me the keys to start it up. He went around back as I waited for him and I decided to pick up my phone and hit up Jay. He picked up on the first ring.

"Hey Melanie how you doing?" He asked.

"Hey uh I'm okay but we have to talk about something really important whenever you get the chance."

"Aight what's the probl-" He was interrupted by a female voice speaking.

"Baby what are you doing? Come back to bed with me." She giggled and tried to sound sexy and it made me sick.