9-Club Justin [1] (random/funny)

Not edited

•Y/n POV•

8 PM

"Hey y/n you should start do your makeup" Talita my best friend yelled on me.

You and Talita was going to go to the club tonight because you had nothing to do.

"Ayye chill just let me eat my pizza a d then i'll come okey" I answered with pizza in my mouth. Lol.

"Honey boo just do it fast so we can fix the makeup together" she said and the laughed.

I eat my my pizza and then i walked to my bathroom. I took a quick look in the mirror before i walked into the shower. 'Damn guurl you have nice ass honey' i said to my self while i looked myself in the mirror.

Skip to when they where on their way to the club
"
"Hey i can pay the drinks tonight" Talita said to me.

"No hahah you know it always ends with me and you are out of the club because you say that you're broke and don't have money to every bartender" I answered.

"Yeah true but anyways i heard that Justin Biebs will be here"

"WAIT YOU MEAN JUSTIN BIEBER" I screamed on her

"No i mean justin beaver, OF COURSE I MEAN JUSTIN BIEBER" hahaha this was why I love Talita.

But holy bizzle, J MOTHERFÜCKING B WAS HERE, or I thought so because Talita said that and she never lies about boys.

On the dance floor

"HEYY GUURL THIS IS MA SONG" I screamed to Talita so she could hear me, I asked if they could play boyfriend by Justin Bieber AND THEY DID so i had my own concert with Talita lmao.

"YEAH GIRL" we sang

Then suddenly some hoe squeezed my ass.

"HEY BOY I DON'T KNOW WHO
YOU ARE BUT IF YOU DON'T REMOVE YOUR  MOTHERFÜCKING HAND FROM MY ASS I'LL FÛCKING BEAT YOU UP!!!!" I screamed on the boy.

"Heyy girl chill,
I saw that you liked my song when the DJ played it so yeah i think you're my new friend" he answered.

"Okey I can't see who you are because the lightning here suck BUT this is not YOUR song this is MY song, and Justin's ofc. And second of all i'm not your friend. And thread of all, i'm a good girl and I know that you're drunk so i'll fix A taxi to you honey" i said to him. The only thing I could see was that he had a snap back and that his body was really sexy and handsome.

On the parking behind the club

"Okey so the light here is better and i have just ordered a taxi to you so now can we talk" i said with a friendly smile.

"yeah sure. My name is Justin and i love candy." He said with a really serious face. Lmao this boy.

But when he said it I could see his face better and when i saw it i knew who it was.

"wait, holy bizzle you're really JB. Omg no i feel so dumb right now from dance floor but ya know, nobody touch ma butt" i said while i was trying to not freak out.

"Haha i really like you, are you a fan or just a girl that know who i am?" Hahahah this boy really doesn't know who i am. Every belieber knows who I am, i'm the slay queen on Twitter.

"I'm a belieber, and i'm really trying my best to not cry because i have been waiting on this moment in over 6 years and know when you're drunk it happens" i really don't have problem with him drunk but that means that he can't drive me home to him and then we'll have a goals friendship.

"Hey i'm not druuunk" he was drunk.

I could se the taxi coming.

"Oh okey but the taxi is here. Do you want me to go with you so i can help you or do you have amy bodyguards?"

"No pls come with me" se said and looked in my eyes. Damn now he didn't look drunk but who knows he is a good actor.

"Okey then lets go, i'll just call my friend and say that i'm helping you home" talita will never believe me lmao.

__________________________
Should i do a part 2??? Then pls comment so i know😚

LY HOES ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️