Chapter 30: (Epilogue)

Chapter 30

Brittany's POV:

"Hurry up!!! I thought we were already done yesterday!! What is taking you guys so long????!?" I tell the boys as they 'get ready', they are guys.. Why are they taking so long?

"Wait!!" Louis screams.

"Just come out already!!" I scream louder. My throat is going to hurt after all this screaming.

"Okay!!" They all scream. They quickly step down to the living room.

"Why were you taking so long?"

"Stalling"

"Why, do you want to be late?"

"No! We don't want to leave you! The girls! We will miss you so much!!!!!" Niall says over dramatically but I hint actual sadness I his voice. All the other boys are pretty serious. They seem so sad..

"Hey don't be like that!! It's fine" I try to cheer them up.

"Ugh, okay let's go already" we all grab our luggage. My mom is driving us to the airport. The plan is that we all take the same plane to Florida and then the boys leave to England from there. It's going to be a long ride.

An hour later we arrive at the airport.

"I'm going to miss you so much" Zayn wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Dude we are still taking a very long flight together to Florida."

"But still.."

"Bri!! Remember I will always be your boyfriend!! I'm going to call and text and chat and video call and message and email you everyday!!!" Niall tells me as we wait for the plane.

"Okay you just want to make me cry now.."

"No!! I'm just saying I'll miss you so much!!"

"Ok Brittany! Remember I'll always be your ex husband and prank partner!!" Louis tells me. I roll my eyes and then listen up if our plane is here yet. It should be here any minute. Hopefully it doesn't delay.

"Sit on my lap" Niall orders me.

"No, what?"

"It's the last time in a while you'll be able to, I doubt they allow that on the airplane" Niall points out, smiling. I smile back and then si to his lap. He wraps his arms around me and I smile even brighter. If it's possible.

"Surprise!!!" Lexy and Ericka scream from behind be. I get startled so much that I literally almost jump half a foot up on Niall's lap.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" I say, very, very confused.

"Oh we are going with them" Ericka says and I notice the luggage they have with them. I make a o shape with my mouth.

"Yeah they actually convinced us, not like that stubborn arse of yours" Lexy tells me jokingly.

"Okay have fun living with them." I say, wanting to go with them even more. But no, I'll stay stubborn. I know I'll just be a drag for them.

"Flight 32a to Florida, passengers please aboard" we all quickly stand up and walk towards where our flight is.

----Hours Later----

Most tiring flight ever.... Louis wouldn't shut up and Ericka would encourage him even more. There was also a part when Lexy and Harry 'kissed' which was more like making out, which I want to erase from my memory. Also, Niall fell asleep. I know it's cute and all, but he was leaning on me and now my shoulder hurts.

But yay! I can finally go home. Although I honestly don't want to. Telling the truth, I really want to go with the boys. I just am a too stubborn person. I still find it weird how little they tried to convince me, like they almost didn't even try. Or how I would have expected them to. Whatever.

"Okay is this where we say bye??" Niall says sadly.

"I guess..."

"I'll miss you" Zayn says.

"Remember us!!" Louis says.

"You were an amazing friend!" Liam adds.

"Yeah, uh, I'll miss you!" Harry, also, says.

"Flight to London will be dismissing, passengers please aboard the plane"

"Yeah come with us, just to say the last goodbye when we actually enter the plane" Niall tells me.

"It's okay they'll let you" Ericka adds.

"Yep definitely will" Louis suspiciously winks at Ericka, me nearly catching it.

"Okay please show me your tickets" the lady says.

"Are you all going in"

"N- Yes!!" Niall cuts me off.

"Uh wait" I try to say.

"Thanks for everything" Niall, quickly drags me into the plane, not letting me protest.

"Yep we got her" Louis nods. I finally notice I don't have my luggage. Which the boys probably put into the machine to go into the airplane. And that they even got a ticket for me. This was all set up.

Yep, they got me..

"Yep, you got me" I say, and why protest? I wanted this...

London. Here I come...

---------------------------

Thanks so much for everything!

It was quiet an adventure ^_^

Edit (6/25/15)- thanks to everyone who is still reading this book! :) I really do appreciate it so much!!!