Chapter 13:

Chapter 13

Brittany's POV:

Ohmahgawd this is my first time having this dream. It's like destiny is trying to tell me something. I always try to hide that memory deep down in my heart. It hurts to think about it. Ouch.

"You look so down are you okay?" Zayn asks me worriedly. Should I tell him? I don't know. Ugh.

"Come with me," I lead him to my room and lock the door behind us. This is really secret stuff. Zayn is like a brother, so I can tell him right?

"Well, I had a dream last night, more like a flashback....." I continue and tell him my whole story, even other things that I remember.

His mouth is hanging open.

"Dude, you're gonna catch flies" I tease.

"But. You. Have. A. Twin." He says shocked, "Wow."

"I know" I reply sadly.

"Awwww Bri! Don't cry" he says hugging me tightly.

"You promise you won't tell?"

"I promise" he kisses me on my head. I smile.

"I'm glad I told you"

"Me too sissy" We walk out of my room and into my living room. I wonder what we are going to do today?

There is a lot of chaos down here.

"Give me that carrot back!!!!!!!!!" Louis screeches chasing Niall.

"Neverrr!!!!" Niall screams back. Harry is with Mocha. Oh no I've forgotten about her!!!

"Uh Harry"

"Yeah?"

"Have you fed Mocha these past days?"

"Yes" he says.

"Oh! Thank god! I totally forgot about her!" I say fully relieved. No wonder she doesn't like me? Oh well. He chuckles.

"Nooo!" Louis screams, as Niall eats his carrot.

"There's more" I tell him, giving him a 'duh' look.

"I knew that" he says and goes to the kitchen. Liam is trying to watch TV. Ericka and Lexy are talking about some new store that opened in the mall. I sit down next to Liam, but right when I am about to say something-the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!!" Every single person in the house says in unison. We all crack up and race towards the door. Of course I get there first. Well, because I was the closest. When I open the door there is a sight I never expected to see in a million years.

"Brittany?" Niall asks confused, and then automatically faints and falls in Liam's arms. I feel like fainting too! What the heck is Cristina doing here? She is looking more like me than ever. Her hair is in the exact same ponytail as mine and we still have the same hair color. Our eyes the same. Dude, everything!

"Bri!" She exclaims and runs up to me and hugs me. I can't help but hug back! I missed her so much!

"Cris!" I say between tears of happiness. This is a really special moment.

Lexy, Ericka, and the boys are all looking at me expecting an explanation.

"Meet my twin, Cristina" I say happily. They all look at me shocked and wordless. Except Zayn, because I already told him about it. Niall is still fainted, wow this was a really big surprise on him?

I don't tell them any more details and don't think of telling them, it's not so important anymore. Zayn can tell them if he wants, I don't really care.

"Bri, what is One Direction doing in your house?!?!?!?" Cris asks in full shock.

"We're friends" I say simply.

"Oh" she nods. It doesn't take much to convince her.

Me and Cristina have special bonding time. I tell her about my dream. It's like I predict the future in my sleep? Wow I'm so amazing. I end up telling everyone the story and we all talk about ourselves a little more. Niall fell asleep when he fainted. Oh wow. He's been sleeping for 3 hours and a half. Poor Niall.

I tell Cris how me and the boys met and how I'm with Niall. It's all such a long story, but I tell it eagerly.

It's 4 now and I should wake Niall up. Dude I need a nick name for him. Hmmm, Nially-bear. Ha that's funny.

"Wake up Nially-bear!" I scream into his ear. He didn't wake up? Uh that's impossible.

"I said-" Niall cuts me off, he grabs my face and crashes his lips into mine. I'm caught off guard, but I still enjoy the kiss. He smirks at me.

"I love you" he says.

"Love you too!" I peck him on the lips. "But never do that again! I seriously thought you were dead cause you didn't wake up, but it turns out you did!"

"So why did I faint again?" He says confusedly.

"Oh, my twin..." I mumble.

"Your what?!?!" He screams shocked and full of confusement.

"Long story....." I give him a weak laugh.