Chapter 18:

Chapter 18

Brittany's POV:

"Yay you're back!!!!!" Everyone screams and hugs Ericka as we walk towards the living room. The doctors released her and she could come back home now.

"I missed you so much!" Lexy says happily.

"She needs rest, Lexy can you take her back to you guys' house?" I ask, following the orders of what the doctor said. She nods and both of them go home. I seriously have no idea of what to do now, life can be so boring......

"What do you wanna do?" Niall asks me. I shrug at him. I take my laptop out a check my twitter. Wow, I am still gaining followers this is crazy. I grab a magazine from the table and something catches my eye. Why am I on the cover??????

"Uh, Niall?" I say showing him the magazine.

"Oh wow, word travels fast" he says. The caption of our picture says 'new girlfriend?'. I blush slightly, even though it's true. I'm still not getting used to it.

"Hey, it's not like we were trying to hide it" I say, still blushing.

"You are so adorable when you blush" he tells me and pecks me on the lips. I kiss him back.

*ding dong* *ding dong*

"I'll get it" Niall says and walks out of the living room.

Niall's POV:

I open the door and see a complete stranger, maybe one of Bri's friends?

"Are you here you her to see br-" she cuts me off as she throws herself against me and force kisses me. What the? She is really strong and has me against the wall. Her grip is impossible to shake off. She keeps trying to kiss me. I keep trying to push her of but I can't.

"Niall who-" Brittany's eyes grow wide in shock. Oh no, no no. "What the freak Niall!!!!!!! How could you?!?!?"

She runs upstairs and tears start streaming from her face.

"Bye" the stranger plainly says and walks out. I run after Brittany but she locks her door.

"Please let me in! I'll explain everything! Please Bri!" I cry. I really love her, this was all a misunderstanding.

"Go away!!" She screams, throwing something against the door that makes a loud 'thump'.

"Bri! Please let me explain!" I scream.

"You are such a player, I know I shouldn't have trusted you. Why would you even like me? I'm not pretty and your famous." She cries. She is beautiful, I would never cheat on her. Why won't she let me explain?

"Bri, let me in!"

"No Niall go away!!!!!" She shouts.

"What the heck is going on here?" Zayn says as him and the boys come up here to see what's going on. I shake my head and walk towards my room.

Why did this have to happen?