Chapter 2: Trouble by the Sea Monster

Percy's POV~

Percy ran down the deck and saw the large serpent. I took out my pen "Riptide" and uncapped the pen. It turned to a bronze sword. The creature roared and I saw Frank turn to a dragon and he roared and shot out fire out of his mouth.

Percy smiled because he is the new praetor for the Roman camp Jupiter. I ran and dived in the water. I felt the water go into my lungs and I started to breathe normally and I controlled my power so the water can surround me so I can fly in a whirlpool around me.

Percy saw Leo getting Greek fire that is VERY dangerous and I used all my strength to force the water to go around the serpent. The water started forming and trapping the serpent. The serpent wailed in frustration and then it flooded under the water and never came back.

The water came and pulled me up to the ship. "Man, you were awesome!" Leo said smiling. I smiled and I sat down in the mess hall. Annabeth sat next to me and she put her head on my shoulder. I smiled and then I saw an Iris Message coming up, "Hey, is this thing working?" Nico looked around.

"Nico, it's me Percy I am here what's happening?!" I told him waving my hands so he can see me. "Oh it's you, well we are here in Camp Half-Blood and there is a war here and Reyna is trying to tell the Romans that Greeks are not attacking them."

I hear an explosion in the background. "Hedge is head balling the Romans but the camp is under attack, we need more help!" He screamed and the background was horrible.

"I am going to try to Iris Message my brother so he can help with the battle. "No get off of me!!" I heard Nico throwing a Roman aside and then the Iris Message ended. "No!" I slammed my fist on the table.