Proper Morning Greeting

"Yon!!!!!!"

What the hell! Is that B? Fuck! naman tong si Bestie pati sa sa pagtulog ko I can hear her shrilly voice!

"Hoy! Yoyon!"

Who the eff na naman tong..... Di talaga titigil! Hmpf. Ignore mo lang sleep, change na lang tayo ng dream level, may annoying dwarf kasing namiminsala ng eardrums dito, punta na lang tayo siguro sa limbo! Yes! Dun tayo! I bet Glaiza is waiting na there for me.

Eeeei! Can't wait to get my hands all over that pristine body of hers! And I can't wait to get a taste of that luscious and warm lips of her. I'm already having goosebumps just thinking of the FUN that she and me will be having, oh the wet kisses, the erotic mo......

"YOYON GISIIIIIIIIIIING NAAAAA!"

At ayun, nabasag yung pag-iimagine ko sa dream ko!

Pashneang bestie! Hanggang imagine lang ako dun sa dream ko, di ko pa nga natungo si Glaiza babe ko sa limbo! Shit! Baka naka bikini pa yun!

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU BIANCA CHARLOTTE KING!!!!!!"

I definitely woke up on the wrong side of bed kaya ready to suffer the consequences B!!!!!

At ayun, after I screamed my lungs out at her, I threw all the pillows that I can get my hands on and aimed it at her. With much, much force yan guys ha para masaktan talaga si B!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PSYCHO!!! GINISING LANG KITA YOU DAMN BITCH!!!! STOP THROWING YOUR PILLOWS AT ME GAGA! MASAKIT NA!!"

Bianca wouldn't be my bestie if she's not a psycho bitch like I am. Kaya I hate her because of that! Drat that bitch of the same feather flock together  shit! How I wish I have minions instead of a BFF! Minions wouldn't dare talk back at their master!

"YOU ARE THE FUCKIN PSYCHO YOU TURD! PWEDE MO NAMAN MATAPIK-TAPIK AKO PERO ANO?! YOU GO WITH THAT FUCKIN MOUTH OF YOURS NABULYAWAN AKO SA INGAY JUST TO WAKE ME UP!"

And drat again! Sumakit ang ulo ko! I mean bigla ka na lang magigising tapos pissed off ka na agad tapos maninigaw at manghahagis ka pa ng pillows with much, much force, tapos meron pang sumusigaw din sayo, GOODNESS! Parang you just woke up with a hangover lang ang peg!

"TO REMIND YOU YOYON! THE LAST TIME NA TINAPIK-TAPIK KITA PARA MA-GISING, YOU FUCKIN PUNCHED ME ON THE TROAT! KAYA MARINDI KA SA KAKASIGAW KO SAYO!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Halimaw talaga tong si B!!!! Ang sakit na ng taenga at ulo ko!!!

"THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL SHOUTING AT ME! GISING NA AKO!"

"WELL I'M STILL SHOUTING AT YOU BECAUSE YOUR STILL SHOUTING AT ME YOU IMBECILE!"

Did she just called me imbecile?!!!"

"WHO THE FUCK IS AN IMBECILE HUH?! YOU MORON! WHY DID YOU WOKE ME UP?! KELAN KA BA NAGING REPLACEMENT NG ALARM KO HA?! WHAT TIME NA BA?!"

Wait, anong oras pa lang ba? I looked at my phone to check kung ano na yung time. Baka naman di ko narining tunog ng alarm ko pero........

"WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS BIANCA!!! 5:25 A.M? HOY KING! OUR CLASSES STARTS AT 8! NEED I REMIND YOU?"

What's with Bianca at ginising talaga ako ng wala sa oras and wait, why is she dressed up like she's going on a jog?