" Okay. But u know that bhai is in what field right. Then why do u love him? " I asked her.

" I know about that since many years. In the first place we can not call them as dons when they are helping who don't get justice from law. Secondly I never saw such a nice guy in my life till date. " she said. I smiled at her.

" Thanks for understanding him. " I said.

" No need to thank me. " she said. We spoke about many things. I enjoyed her company. To be Frank a lot. I loved her. I decided that I will make bhai propose her for sure.

" Aastha. Is he not coming? " she asked.

" Okay. I don't want to lie to u. " I said. She is confused.

" He loves u. I know that. But he is afraid to express it to u. He is afraid to lose u. Because of that fear he wants to push u away from his life. Actually I am here to do that. " I said. She became dull.

" But wait. Let me complete. I am on your side. So don't worry. I am sure he loves u. I will make him confess that to u directly. So chill. Trust me. " I said. She smiled.

" I have a plan for it. " I said. And I explained her the entire plan.

" Okay that's really good. Thank u so much Aastha. " she said.

Later we both went for shopping. She is really a sweet and simple girl. Don't worry I did background check on her. Because I know every time we should be careful.

" Okay then. I will leave now. " I said.

" Does he really love me? " she asked.

" U will only see in the near future. " I said. She smiled at me. I went home and saw Arush bhai in the hall.

" Hai bhai. Didn't u go to office?? " I asked.

" No. I mean I went but I came back. " he said. Oh so he is already not able to forget her.

" Why?? " I asked.

" I have a headache. " he said. I know why.

" Okay then wait. I will get tea for u. " I said and went to kitchen. I texted Veer to be ready for the plan. Yes he is involved in the plan.

I have to tell about this to Viraj. Today night I will tell.

Soon the day passed and it was night. While I was in the hall, I saw Priya coming down.

" What are u doing at this time? " I asked her.

" I came to wait for Viraj. What are u doing? " she said.

" I am not able to sleep. That's why. " I lied.

" Ohh OK. " she said. She became so busy with her phone. I think she can't sleep as she sleeps all the day.

Soon Viraj came. She went and hugged him as if he is the last piece on earth. I am not able to stand that. To my surprise he didn't protest. I looked away. Then he came back after changing. She served him. She is moving so close to him. I didn't like it at all. So I walked away from there.

I went to terrace and sat there looking into the sky. I do it often when I am upset.

" So how many stars did u count till now.? " a voice came from behind. It is Viraj. I didn't respond.

" What happened.? " he asked sitting by my side.

" Nothing. " I said.

" U seem to be upset. " he said.

" Why would I be upset.? " I asked.

" May be because u are jealous. " he said. I looked at him.

" And why would I be jealous.? " I said.

" I don't know. U have to tell me. May be because of Priya. " he said.

" Why would I be jealous because of that idiot. She will leave this house one day. " I said.

" What if she won't? " he said. I glared at him.

" And why would that happen.? " I said.

" Oohh cool. So u are saying that u are permanent here. " he said.

" When did I say that?? " I asked.

" Ohh really. U know what. If u girls say something, u actually mean opposite to it. And also u will say things indirectly. That's how I am telling this. " he said.

" Ohh so u are saying that girls lie. " I said.

" No. When did I say that. " he said. I looked into sky ignoring his words.

" I have to tell u something. " I said.

" Hmm. " Viraj.

" Arush bhai is in love. " I said.

" I know that. " he said.

" What?? How?? " I asked him.

" Aastha we are friends from childhood. She is Icha right. " he said and I nodded for that.

" I tried to convince him so many times. He never did listen to me. " he said.

" Okay he told me to get rid of her. " I said.

" And what did u do? " he asked.

" Today I met her and decided that... " I said.

" That?? " he asked.

" She is the only one who can be my bhabhi. " I said. He smiled at me.

" But this idiot won't understand that. " he said.

" I know that. For that I have a plan. " saying this, I explained him the plan.

" U are genius. Like father, like daughter. " he said. I smiled at his comment.

" So when we have to implement our plan for Priya. " I asked.

" Wait. I am handling an important project. It will get over in two days. Till then make sure that she won't do anything stupid. And also try to find out who is behind all this. " he said. And I nodded. This is so nice. To have dinner with him. Talk to him. Really. 😍😍😍

********************************

How is the chap guys??

Please do vote and comment..

Always yours.

Mayuri