First Day As HER Bodyguard (Chapter 2)

Before starting...
(y/f/f) means your favorite food.
So enjoy the story, I hope you like it...

Obi's POV
I slip inside to my new mistress's window. I see her still sleeping. Master asks me to bring her to help him in papers stuff, but... How can I even wake Mistress up?

Wait...
She's not very wild when she's asleep... (ーー゛)

OK, Let's wake her up!

"Mistress, Mistress..." I said waking her up.
"Ergh... Give me 1 more hour, it's still 9 o'clock.", Mistress said.

Everyone normally said, "Give me 5 more minutes."
But Mistress said, "Give me 1 more hour."
Well, that's special and by the way. It's 10 o'clock already, Mistress!

"Mistress, Mistress. Wake up. It's your first day to work," I said.
"Work? Ah. WORK?!" Mistress wake up and instantly rises from her bed and rushes to her bathroom.

She's so fast!

15 minutes later...
Mistress came back from her shower and just realized that I'm here.

"Obi? Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Shira-chan?" she asked.

"Mistress, you don't know? I'm your new bodyguard," I answered. "Bodyguard? Are you sure? It's pretty dangerous if you're my bodyguard," she said.

"I don't mind. But, I'm a former assassin. Mistress, you still don't mind?" I asked.

"I don't mind. Everyone have their own reason why they do this or that. After all, I believe in you," she replied.

The word believe really makes me happy.
"Thank you, Mistress. I promise that I will protect you," I said.
Mistress smiled and said, "Well, let's do our best together."

"By the way, Miss. Your first work is to help Master on paperwork till' you're done.", I said.
.
.
.
"WHAT?! I need to go! I don't wanna do paperwork. It's not fun!! It's so boring! Well then, bye!" she suddenly jumped off from the window.
"Wait, what?! Shouldn't princesses be elegant and can't do stuff like this?! Mistress, wait!!" I followed her.

To be precise, she's so fast... Today is my unlucky day. Seriously. I bumped with Lord Haruka.

"Lo-Lord Haruka. It's been a long time," I said. Lord Haruka looks at Mistress running away. "
Maybe this could help you, to catch that beast," Lord Haruka throw me a food. It's (y/f/f).
How could this helps?

"Just use that food as a bait. She has a sharp sense of smell, like a beast and has a bottomless stomach," Lord Haruka then went away.
"Ummm, thank you?" I thanked him.

But, how do I use this? Oh, I have an idea.

I buy more (y/f/f) and went back to the castle. I bought 16 (y/f/f).

Is this too much? Well, let's get back to the plan.

I brought a big plate to a place where the wind will go. So that Mistress can smell it. I put all the (y/f/f) to the plate. In just 8 seconds, she runs straight to (y/f/f) and instantly eats them.
I just stand there dumbfounded.

"So many (y/f/f)! This is heaven! Thank you Obi," she said while she's eating.
"You're welcome, Miss," I answered.
After she's done eating, I instantly drag her to Master's room because she will run away again. She's shouting and grumbled like a kid. When we arrived...
"Obi, you traitor...", she said and pouts.
"I'm so sorry, Miss. But, this is your job today," I said. "Fine. Umm... Ehmm... You know. I-I'm sorry for saying you a traitor. I didn't mean that," she said.
I pat her head while saying, "Don't worry, Miss. Of course, I know that already."
Mistress smiled happily.
I whisper to her ear, "I promise that this is the last time you do this work, Miss. Because I will help you to run away from this work."
She laughs and say, "Yup, let's do that."
"(y/n), it's time to work," Master said. Then Mistress see Shirayuki.
"Wait, Zen. You're alone with Shira-chan before I came. Sorry for intruding your private lovey dovey time~" she smiled slyly.
"N-no!! We-we're not doing that," Master and Shirayuki said together. "Are you dating without me knowing?" Mistress asked slyly.
"No!", Master said.
"Of course not," Shirayuki said. "Heeehh... I SEE. By the way, where's Ki-chan and Mitsu-chii? I'm sure their dating," she smiled slyly.
"I give up. Hurry up and help me on this pile of paperwork..." Master said. "Yes, yes. I know that already.", Mistress said and starts doing the paperwork. I follow her to her desk and sometimes help her until night comes. Suddenly, she passes out, to be precise, sleeping. I brought her to her room and put her on her bed and say, "Goodnight, Miss," I smiled looking at her peaceful sleeping face.

I don't get it. Since Mistress came, I felt weird. Shouldn't I like Shirayuki? I don't know. I don't know anymore. It's weird.
I leave her room and go to sleep.

_______________________________________
So, how was it? Is it good? I'm so sorry if there's some grammatical errors. By the way, I also appreciate comments and advices. Thank you... :3 I will publish again tomorrow, so wait for Chapter 3, everyone... Starting next chapter will be Pirates Arc. I think I'll make some One Piece parody... Ehehehe. Well have a nice day. See ya!