Obi? (Chapter 1)

"(y/n) chan..." Mommy called me. "Mommy? What's wrong?" I asked. "(y/n) chan, you're going to Clarines!" she said with her excited face. "Clarines? What's with the sudden invitation?" I asked.
Daddy comes suddenly.
"(y/n), Zen asks you to come. It seems he needs some help," my daddy said. "Then, I'll go tomorrow morning," I said.

To be exact, this is not my first time going to Clarines. I went to Clarines sometimes when I was a kid. But, it's been 3 years, huh...

Timeskip (The next morning...)
"I'll be going now..." I said.
"Don't do reckless things, ok?" Mommy said.
"I know you're strong, but still. Be careful," Daddy said.
"Don't you worry about a single thing," I answered them with a grin.
But, I'm not really sure if I can promise that...
"Bye mommy, bye daddy," I said while going inside to my carriage.
"Bye sweety, we will miss you," Mommy and Daddy said while waving their hand to me.
Then, the carriage starts to go to Clarines.

Zen's POV
"Zen, it seems that she has come," Mitsuhide says.
"Well, it's been a long time... I miss her cheerfulness," Kiki said.
"As a princess, she really likes outdoor activity more than indoor activity," Mitsuhide said.
"Well, since she lives in the castle, she hates proper lady training. But having her, is very fun," Kiki smiled.
"Master, I've been quiet for a while but, who is this she ?" Obi asked.
"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, Obi. You'll be her bodyguard," I answered. "Wait, what, master? I don't even know her," Obi said. "Just you wait and see, Obi," I answered.
Then, I see Shirayuki walking in the hallway.
"Shirayuki. Come with us. I'll introduce you to my close friend," I said. "Sure!" Shirayuki followed me.

Then, we wait until the carriage door opens.
"Princess (y/n) from (y/k/n)," (y/n)'s footman said while opening the door. "Umm. But, the carriage is empty," I said.
"WHAT?!" the footman and (y/n)'s guards exclaimed.
"Yaho!" a girl said from above a tree.
This voice... Is it?

(y/n)'s POV
"Yaho!" I greeted them with a wide smile.
I jump down.
"(y/n)!!", Zen and the others surprised. "Princess (y/n), I know that you're very strong, but still don't run off like that. It will make us have a heart attack...", (y/n)'s captain of the guards said.
"But, I'm here now, right?" I answered.
Then, everyone faceslaped.
"Well that's on the past, don't you worry about a single thing," I said.
I stand in front of Zen and the others.
"I'm sure that you're Shira-chan, right?" I said to a woman with a red hair.
"Umm, yes. But it's Shirayuki," Shirayuki said.
"Well I know you three already, Zen chan, Mistu-chi, Ki-chan," I smiled. "Then... Umm.. Ehh...", I said with a confused face to a man that has a black hair.
Oh no! If I don't know his name, it will be very bad! Who is he? Ted? Freddy? Mike? Mika? Kaito (Magic Kaito reference)? Genos (One Punch Man reference)? Just who is this guy?!!
"It's Obi," the black haired man said.
"Obi?" I asked.
"Yes," Obi said.
"Then... Nice to meet you, Obi!" I said with a wide smile.
"Yes, nice to meet you too, Princess," Obi smiled back.
Then, the carriage go back to my castle and then all 6 of us are alone now.
"I want to tell you all something," I said.
"What's with the sudden-" I cut Zen's reply.
"Zen chan, just hurry up and be Shira chan's husband. Like really? It's been a long time you're with her, right? You really are still a kid, huh?" I said. Then, Shirayuki and Zen blush madly. "You're the kid here, (y/n)," Zen said. "Next, Mitsu-chi! Stop being a shy boy. You know Ki-chan for a long time now. Just confess your love already. Ki-chan too, I'm sure that you pretend to be oblivious about his feelings for you, right? I'm sure that you're very happy. Just be a couple already, ٩(๑'^´๑)۶" I said.
Then, Mitsuhide and Kiki's face become so red like a tomato.
Obi just laugh so loud, while I said that.

Time skip (in the castle)
Obi's POV
Princess has gone to her room. Mr. Mitsuhide and Ms. Kiki have gone to do a mission. Mistress has gone to her own work and now I'm alone with Master.
"Obi, so do you accept your new job?" Master asked.
"I'll accept that offer, Master," I answered.
"Then, I'm counting on you," Master said.
"Yes, Master. Just leave everything to me," I said.

_______________________________________

How do you like this for the first chapter? I hope you like it... (・∀・)