Chapter 12 - Harry

(First off, I'd like to apologize for repeating how Harry died. I didn't realize I had already said he committed suicide until I reread the story. Or I guess you could say he was too upset to remember, either way. I will try to watch how I word things and, as always, enjoy the chapter.)

12.

† Harry †

I was in the kitchen with Louis getting some medicine for his bum. He was still suicidal. I had not helped him with that yet. The thought of failing made my stomach churn.

Louis was leaning back against the counter, trying not to show me how much pain he was in. I honestly thought it would be awkward after I kissed him, but it wasn't and I knew right then that he truly had feelings for me. I could still feel his lips on mine and it makes me smile.

I grab the pain killers, hoping it would help, and a glass of water. I hand him the glass and pop open the bottle, handing him two.

"Could I have another? And another?" He closes his eyes tight in pain as he tries to grab the bottle that's out of his reach.

"Louis, please don't make me give you more. I'm already terrified of two." Truth be told, I was. He lets his arm rest to his side as he takes the pills. He drops his glass and it shatters on the ground.

Everything happens like a blur.

Louis clutches his stomach, almost falling to the floor until I caught him. The pills had given him stomach pain due to the lack of food.

"Hold down the medicine. It'll help." I assure him but he shakes his head, still reaching for the ground.

"I-I can't." I pick him up and hurry him into the bathroom where he falls to the floor, puking up all he had left in his stomach.

I rub his back from beside him, keeping him calm. It took a few minutes before he was completely done. He moves from in front of the toilet to against the wall behind him, catching his breath. Beads of sweat cover his face.

"I think you shouldn't have taken those pills on an empty stomach," I comment, wiping the sweat off with a dry washcloth and mentally slapping myself for not thinking beforehand about how much he was eating.

"Too late now," His tone was annoyed but I knew he didn't want me to leave. "Do you think you could get that wet? The dryness is making my head hurt."

I quickly put the washcloth underneath running water from the sink until it's damp. I turn off the water, softly rubbing the cloth down his cheek as he sighs blissfully.

"Better?" I ask, resting my hand on his knee. He covers my hand with his.

"Much."

I intertwine our fingers. "Is the sickness feeling gone?"

"Long gone." He sighs again, taking in the cold, wet feeling.

His eyes start looking droopy so I pick him up-keeping the washcloth on his forehead-and lay him in bed.

"Do you want to try and eat something?"

He shakes his head. "No, but I want to know how those pills kicked in so quickly."

I sigh, continuing to rub the cloth over his face. "It might have something to do with him."

His body doesn't tense; he's out of it. "Well, I hope he knows how much it hurts."

"Louis-"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Don't you think you need to get some sleep?"