Day Out with the Dog.

Start from the beginning

I ran out of my room, Akumaru at my heels. I ran to the door, "See you later!" I said and slammed the door behind me.

KAKASHI POV

We were rehearsing our mission plans, orders, and schedules. I could hear Atori from Kiba's room. Next thing I knew, she was running into her and back out. "See you later!" She yelled.

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again. It's not like anyone could notice. But Yagura and I were looking at the door with cocked eyebrows. "Wait. Did she have Akumaru with her?" I asked.

"Yes, I believe so." Yagura said.

"Um... Lord Mizukage, could we continue this later? Last time she was with Akumaru... Well, let's just say there was money spent with repairs." I said remembering all the havoc caused. "I understand. I'll help you go look for her." He said and I nodded my thanks. "We'd better go now. She's a fast little one."

I wrote a note, telling everyone that Yagura and I would be out for a while.

ATORI POV

I took Akumaru to a spot in the woods. "Okay If we get into any kind of trouble, we'll rendezvous here. Got it?" I said and he barked for an understanding response.

"Good. Let's go back into town, but first mark the territory." Akumaru barked for me to turn around. After that awkwardness was done, we left for town again.

After a while of walking around I got bored, "I'm hungry!" I screamed and everyone looked at me. "Whoops... Sorry..." I said, feeling awkward from all the stares. "Akumaru, let's go find something to eat." He barked in agreement.

I walked inside a bar, hiding Akumaru in my over strap bag. "Okay, be very quiet." He growled in response. "I'll get you some food when were in there. Then we can leave."

I only hope that this time it works, last time I tried this, he had barked and it caused me to end up getting chased around the village.

I took a deep breath and took a step in. I sat down and ordered a big meal. I took a few minutes, but when it finally arrived, Akumaru barked. Louder than last time. Everyone looked at me and I looked around trying to play it off. I sighed, knowing it was no use.

Here we go again.

I hopped up from my table, grabbing all the bacon as I could as Mist ninja and the restaurant security chased after me. Akumaru hopped out of my bag and I could run faster since the weight had let up.

After a while, I was laughing at the hard core chase. I focused my vision up ahead to see Kakashi and Yagura running at me. Great.

I did a hop over them and landed gracefully on my feet. Akumaru still beside me. I glance back to see all of them running after me. Akumaru and I looked at each other and nodded at each other. We split up and for about five minutes, we were separated, until we came back together.

"Akumaru! Jump up here." Akumaru jumped into my arms and I stopped. "Wait!" I stopped and caught breath and everyone just looked at me like I stupid. "Okay, go!" I said and flashed stepped away.

"Haha. Suckers." We were at our rendezvous point. "I got the Ba- Oof!" I was tackled to the ground, the bacon go every where. "Got you!" Akumaru was struggling against Kakashi and had finally given up. Yagura had tackled me to the ground. "Get off!" I yelled bloody murder.

He let me up. I realized I didn't have he bacon in my hands anymore, "You monsters!" I screamed at them. "Put Akumaru down Kakashi! Put him down now!" I was sending daggers for glares at them.

But Kakashi did as told, and let him go. He came running by my side, and jumped in my bag. I turned my back to them, "Are you okay? Did the mean old man hurt you?" I asked, giggling. "H-hey! I'm not old!" Kakashi yelled at me. "Be quiet! And you! You made me drop the Bacon!" I said, pointing at Yagura. "You owe me more." I mumbled.

"Remember this. I'm faster then you two put together. I was trying to enjoy my bacon. That's the only reason why you caught me. Kakashi, remember last time when you were trying to chase me? You ended up in a hospital for three days." He sighed, clearly embarrassed.

"Now. Good day to you two." I said and flash stepped away with Akumaru.

I ended up in my bedroom. "Remember, do not tell Kiba any of this." Akumaru understood perfectly. If he told Kiba, Akumaru would be in a hospital and so would I.

I walked into Kiba's room. "Back." I said quietly. I walked into his room and laid down on his bed. "Kiba?" I poked his face.

"Kiba? Kiba? Kiba? Kiba? Kiba? Ki-"

"What?" He rolled over, coming face to face with me, "I have a question." I said. "What is it?" He groggily asked. "Could you go buy me something to eat?" I asked innocently. "Maybe later." I groaned disappointed. But I wasn't going to p bug him anymore. Instead, I just got under the covers with him, and snuggled into his body because I was cold. "Come here, Akumaru." The tired dog came a sat snugly In between Kiba and I and fell quickly asleep.

Kiba went back to sleep too, after wrapping an arm around me to keep me warm. Soon after, we were all back asleep.

KAKASHI POV

I got back to the hours with Yagura and I went to her room to see if she had come back. I knocked on her door and heard no answer and cracked it open to see if she was there. No. She wasn't.

I figured she must be in Kiba's room If she was back.

I walked down the hallway with Yagura a d cracked open his door. She was in there, sleeping right next to Kiba.

"Is she in there?" Yagura asked. "Yes. She is sleeping." Yagura nodded and we returned to the couch to go over tomorrow's plan.

---

After about an hour, I heard a door open, and saw a very tired looking girl come out of Kiba's room. She yawned, "What I miss?" She was now the groggy one. The only thing I could do was pray that she wouldn't go crazy while we were here.

"Nothing really. Sleep well?" I asked. Yagura was gone and I was just lazying around. "Yes! I think I should just switch rooms Kiba. His bed is super comfy." She was rocking back and forth like a ship at sea.

"I can see that."

ATORI POV

I woke up with my head on Kiba's chest. I sat up, careful not to wake him.

I stretched and yawned, then walked into the living room, "What I miss?" I was still groggy.

"Nothing really. Sleep well?" Kakashi asked me. I realized Yagura was gone and Kakashi was reading his perverted excuse of a damn book. "Yes! I think I should just switch rooms Kiba. His bed is super comfy." I was rocking back in forth. "I can see that." He commented.

I realized I still had all day to do absolutely nothing. "Kakashi, can I go train?"

"No. Not after what happened today."

"But I'll go alone and some where away from the village! Please?" I begged. "No."

"Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Ple-"

"Alright!" I grinned in victory, "Thanks!"

I went into the woods, "Haha! He thought I was going to train!" I was going to train, but I'm still tired from all of that running today.

"Well. Might as well do something useful and sleep."

I felt a hand press into my neck, knocking me out cold. Damn... Was my last thought.