Feelings for my best friend?!?

I wake up from my dream I had. Fuck. It is Wednesday I have to go to work. I get out of bed and head to my closet to get my blazer out. I go to my dresser and look at my hair thinking about how should I do my hair.

Whale yesterday it was in a bun I think. I can put it in a ponytail or I can have it down my hair besides my hair isn't that bad today. Ikay I'm going with my hair down today. 

I change out of my bed clothes and into my work uniform which is kinda the same as my school uniform but the only difference is that I have to wear a blazer instead of a jacket. After I'm done dressing I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I'm done I get my phone and go to the car while I wait for my father.  

It has been a while since I have officially gotten over Xavier. I haven't looked for someone else to like and I don't plan to find someone that I would like. I want the feelings to come natural to me. 

My dad takes me to the bus stop today. We didn't say much we were both tired. As he pulled up to the bus I got out.

"Bye father."

"Have a good day at work."

"You too."

I get on the bus and head to Joseph and take a seat next to him.

"Yo Nani."

"wha is it. I'm tired Joseph I just want to be left alone."

"Why are you depress?"

"Why do you think I'm always depress, I'm always tired that's what."

"Sure you are."

"Fine don't believe me."

The bus ride was quiet everyone was tired even the bus driver. The bus atmosphere seem gloomy no one talked everyone slept and listen to music. I just stared out the window thinking about how today will be or what will happen while I'm gone. I fell asleep thinking about how this school year will go. As the bus pulled into the drop off at our school I am being awoken by Joseph shaking me.

"Nani we're here." he said as he shook my body.

I just stared at him. I got up off the bus  and headed towards the school to sign in. Then my best friend Adan comes up to me.

"hey Nani."

"Yo."

"Are you okay, you don't look like yourself."

"I'm just tired."

"Oh... Uh... I want to ask you a question."

"Yea what is it?"

 He hesitated for a while then finally said "If you're not sitting with anyone on your way to work can I sit with you?"

"Yea you can sit next to me."

"Cool well I see you in St. Therese hall."

"Ikay."

I so tired. I wonder why Adan wanted to sit next to me instead of his friends? I dunno but I don't want to go to work.

I go inside the south building to sign in. I stand in line for 5 minutes until my friends come up to me and start talking to me.  I don't remember what we were talking about but it must have been pretty funny because we couldn't stop laughing. As we we got out of the check in line me, Dulce, Aliyah, Avocado, Juan, and Mariah went to St. Therese Hall to go sign in for work.  As we walked in the North Building to go to St. Therese Hall there was a long line of students waiting to be checked in.