chapter 10

Ace p.o.v.

Waking up feeling it is a new day. So I go and hop in the shower. The hot water that is hitting my body can't get my mind off of Jaiden. Washing my body and hair with Axe. Turning the water off and wrapping the towel around my waist then stepping out of the shower.

" Hey, Ace I can't pick Jai up can you go get her please. " My sister calls to me from outside of my door.

" Ya, that's cool I will see you there after I get Jai." Smiling to my self as I put on my black t shirt, dark jeans, black under armour shoes, and my glasses.

Walking out my bedroom door to head to the kitchen. Opening the cabinet to see pretzels. Grabbing them and heading to my truck to start my plan on making Jai mine and no one else. Driving to her house and I go throught my play list and finally deciding on lead you on by MGK. Playing it throught my speaker as I am almost there. Pulling right in the drive way to see the door is closed so I hop out and walk to the door with my truck still running. She opens the door right after I knock and can I say she is so hot looking right now with her little skirt, tight low cut tank top, and heels.

" I though your sister is picking me up." She questions me as I give her a smirk.

" Well, I am here instead so get use to it Jai." I put my arm around her shoulders and take her to my truck.