chapter 8

Jaiden p.o.v.

" Hey James we are hungry do you think you can make something please." Maria asked my dad in a way to can I get into your pants voices.

" I sure can Maria." My dad said back in the same way she gave it to him.

Feeling awkward at this point. Because my friend is sitting so close to my dad I can't believe he did not ask for space. So I take the plates to the kitchen. Then I hear my dad and Maria come in.

" Well, I think we so start leaving it is almost time." I say so I don't have to witness this any more.

" Okay it was good to meet you Maria." My dad says to her then gives me a hug goodbye.

" You to James so you know she is going to be staying at my house to night." She came over to him and hugged him then kissed him on the cheek and we left.

Hopping in her red mini Cooper and head for her house. I figured out her house is not a house but a mansion also in the middle of the woods. Once we pull up to the place I see there is nowhere to park.

" Where are you parking?" I asked her as she starts around the mansion.

" In back only me and my brother park back there." She tells me the pulls right up to Aces truck.

Getting out of the car to hear ear busting music. She grabs my hand and leads me in through what I think is the back door. Hearing laughter as we make it to the kitchen and then I see some guys from the football team. But I only know that because they are wearing their Jersey's. Getting handed a drink from Maria so I no nothing is in it. Take a gulp off it only to cough and the football players yell lightweight at me.

" I am going to go find Ace." I tell her then walk off to the music.

" Hey Jaiden." A guy walk up to me with blond hair and green eye's that look me up and down.

" I'm sorry do I know you?" I ask him confused.

" No, but are you on fire." He tells me the cheesy is puck up line. " Because you are smoken."

Before I could say anything I feel arms come around my waist. But the hand moves up to my boobs.