chapter 16

Warning alittle sexual content

Ace p.o.v

I don't know how I am going to control myself right now. Just wanting to put my hands all over her body but not here. I need to wait till we get to my house. Then I will make her mine and no one else's all mine. Being bought back to reality by Jaiden putting her hand on my thigh. Grabbing her hand and setting it right on my groin.

"Ace you said no teasing until we get to your house." She voice comes out like she is breathing alittle faster.

" Just keep it then and I won't tell anyone." I start to change the station when a sexual dirty song comes on.

"I think we should change the station." She is so wanting you right now.

" No, this is one of my favorite song." I see something flicker in her eyes and she start to what to tease back.

"It is so hot in here would you say." She takes her tank top off to show a black lacy bra under it. " Keep your eyes on the road Ace."

She the take one of my hand off the steering wheel as we stop at a red light. Jai puts it right on top of one of her bar cup. Starting to move my hand as I feel her stick her hand in my pants and boxer's. That light turned green and off we where to my house if we make it there. Not going to have her win this round so I move my hand to her skirt.