Welcome Readers

Hi, so my name is [Em]. Nice to meet you.

You would probably understand that reference if you are a member of the Phandom.

But welcome to Insanity! Yay!

If you want to read a little bit about the story, then stay to read this part. But if you don't, then you may go ahead and skip to chapter 1.

If you are continuing to read this, hi. I am surprised you are still here.

But let's start talking about this story! This is my first (character) x reader that I have written, so I apologize if it is bad.

Firstly, (y/n) means your name. (e/c) is your eye color. (h/c) is your hair color. (y/n/n) is your nickname. And, (l/n) is your last name. Just the usual (character) x reader stuff.

Secondly, this story is going to be based off of the movie Batman Vs Superman. Some of the dialogue will be coming from the movie, and the plot is based off the movie plot.

Thirdly, this story will have cursing in it, and mentions of abuse. I will have a warning at the beginning of chapters if mention of abuse is in the chapter.

Fourthly, my updating schedule will vary based on how busy I am during the week. I will update this story at least twice a week. I am also going to write and post other stories, so in about a month or two I will most likely have an actual updating schedule.

And lastly, all of my author notes will be in bold, and at the end of all chapters. This is excluding the warnings.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask by either commenting or messaging me.

I hope you enjoy Insanity | Lex Luthor x Reader ! :)