Pretend, they'll believe you.

Suzuka and I sat in the meeting room, exchanging occasional small talk from time to time so as to not raise suspicions with the silence.

Her head hung low, she looked down at her hands as she nervously intertwined her fingers.  She had long, dark, straight hair and bangs that framed her face gorgeously.

"Maybe-" I choked out, causing her to look up at me. "Maybe we should start planning our behavior for outside, how we treat the villagers, how we treat each other,"

"Ah, that's true.  How should we be to each other?" She inquired, mumbling at the end and beginning to think.

"What would make the people worry more..."

"They're so mixed, one day they want me to get married and some days they want me to die..." Suzuka's voice cracked at the end, and I wanted to destroy all of her people.

"War." I growl, voice deep and husky. "We shall go as far as to wage a faux war.  Why... how could they ever think of you in that light?" I began to yell.

"Jeungri..."

"No.  You shouldn't have to take shit like this from peasants like them... they don't deserve you, Suzuka.  What ever rash decisions we have to make on their petty behalf won't affect us.  Only them."  I burst.  "What would you like to have us do, Suzuka?"