Chapter 2

Ash's Pov

I can't believe my eyes! Its Clemont and Bonnie! Wow, I wonder if Serena came with them or not. "Clemont! Bonnie! Its great to see you guys!" I said, excited. "Hey Ash! How are you these days?" Clemont said. "I'm great! Is Serena with you guys?" I asked him. "No. I haven't seen Serena since you left actually." Clemont told me. "I haven't seen her either." Bonnie chimed into the conversation. "Oh, ok." I said a little disappointed. I wish she was here to. The way we said goodbye was really hard on my part.

Flashback (Ash's Pov)

"Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye to Ash everyone." Clemont said. "We'll really miss you Ash!" Bonnie said sadly. "I'll miss you guys to. Hey, where'd Serena go?" I asked. "Over here..." I heard her faint voice over near the alley. "I guess it's time for you to go now, isn't it?" she asked a little depressed. "Yeah... so, I guess this is... this is... umm... g-good-goodbye." I said, stuttering a little bit. She started sobbing silently, as she fell to her knees. "G-g-go-good-goodbye A-A-As-Ash..." she stuttered as she cried. "H-hey Serena, don't cry. I'll see you again someday! I promise, next time I'm in Kalos, we can have dinner together. I'll invite Clemont and Bonnie to!" I told her, trying to get her to stop crying. All I did was make things worse. She cried even louder now. We caught attention from Clemont and Bonnie. I told them what was wrong, and they nodded. I waved one last goodbye to them, and got on the plane.

End of flashback (Still Ash's Pov)

That was the worst day of my life. Thinking about it now made me break into tears, falling to my knees. I cried and cried and cried. I got Clemont and Bonnie's attention. I explained between sobs that it was the day I left Kalos, and they understood. Serena, if you're out there, I want you to know I care and think about you everyday. I just realized something, I love you...

What a great chapter! We're getting right into the romance so soon! I hope you guys enjoyed! It took about two hours to write with my hurt hand, but I want to get a chapter out of at least one of my stories a day. Bye!
-Starlight~