Jared Leto- Pilot

Hey guys this is my fist fanfic so hopefully I will get better as it goes on but Jared isn't actually in this part as I wanted to create your character and give her a life ya know
ENJoY poopsies !

♡♡♡

*beep* *beep* *beep*
You woke up groggily to the sound of the alarm, 'seriously?' You thought to yourself as you read 9:30am on the digital screen. It was Jades birthday party today and she had asked you to come over early, which didn't go well with the 'pre party' that happened the night before... she was always over the top with her party's and took them really seriously, but I had to admit they always ended up fucking awesome compared to other party's you go to.
Your head throbbed from drinking from the night before so you balanced yourself as you stood up from the bed to brush your teeth.
You grabbed your sweatpants and hoodie and threw them on. You rushed around gathering things you will need to get ready when you're there, so lots of different clothes to discuss with Cassie and makeup to beat the hell out of your face (if you can be bothered)
You took your car keys and walked out of your apartment looking like a homeless person with your pyjamas on. You didn't really care what other people thought of how you looked because you knew you looked bomb at all the time.
You drove over to Jades and brought in your 2 big bags of stuff. "IM HOME!" You yelled up the stairs of her house, she had just moved into this house, and it was really beautiful. Jade was a really well known interior designer and had done a lot of work on a few famous people's houses in New York, so she obviously had a beautifully decorated house and It had an incredible garden and it wasn't near any other houses as it was on the outskirts of the city, perfect location for the party ;) "WOOO ARE YOU READY TO PARTY?" She yelled as she ran down the stairs, "Hell Yes! Happy birthday!" You said handing her the present you got for her, she squealed and hugged you tight "I'll save it for later ok?" She said "sure"
"So invited any cute boys?" I asked hoping the answer to be yes because recently you've been watching a lot of couple videos and being creepy as per and crying that you don't have a boyfriend "Oh yeah somebody I think you might like the look of" she said winking at me.
We started to set up seats, tables, lanterns and fairy lights in the garden because we planned on using this as the main area rather than trashing the house, and maybe a small bouncy castle BECAUSE WHY NOT DON'T JUDGE.
It was two hours until people would start arriving so we decide to get ready, I got in the shower and pulled my silky hair out of the bun it had been in all day, it had kinked in many ways making me look crazy. I continued to shower and finished up leaving the shower so Jade could, and started getting dressed. I decided to go with a black skin tight dress showing off my booty and boobs, and some adidas superstars, because heels hurt like hell. I applied my makeup and fixed my hair and was ready to get the party started!
I started letting people through to the garden and helping settle while Jade was still doing her makeup.

*Much Later on*

It was now around 10:30pm and it was doing really well, people were dancing and getting drunk with their friends having a good time. I searched around for cute boys to talk to awkwardly and so far nothing. Suddenly everyone's attention turned to the patio doors.

OK I'm sorry but I'm writing the next one straight after so you actually get Jared ok Guys calm down yeah :)