CHAPTER 10.

Nick had texted Jin the details about the trip. Ahita was a coast district in Japan which had many beautiful beach villages.

It was finally their day of journey. Nick wore a white crop top, with denim shorts and a flannel shirt tied around her waist.

To her surprise, Jin too wore a flannel shirt and denim jeans and the shirt was the same colour as Nick's.

Both agreed to meet at the train station to Catch a bullet train to Ahita.

"I see you wearing your mask again Mario" she said

Jin just smilled and nodded his head. There was no way he'd step out of the hotel without a mask. He also wore a pink cap to cover his blonde hair.

"Oh our train's here" said Nick.

They both got on the train and it seemed very empty. Nick had booked tickets at a time to avoid the rush hours. Jin was glad seeing the almost full empty train.

He let Nick sit near the window seat and he said beside her. "Are you hungry?" She asked.

"You packed food?"

"Of course I did. Food is the most important essential when you're on a trip"

"True". Jin appreciated her love for food deeply. Considering how big his love for food was.

"What have you got?" He asked

"My famous hashbrown sandwich with lettuce, olives, tomatoes, onions,  mayonnaise,mustard, sauce, ketchup  some bits of sausage and lots and lots of cheese" she said proudly.

Jin took a bite of the sandwich. On hearing the combinations he almost gagged. But he couldn't believe how tasty it was. "Nick this is amazing.  Do You cook?"

"Yes I do" she said with a big smile. "I'm glad you liked it"

"Like? I love this" he said with his mouth stuffed with food.

Thankfully Nick had packed extra sandwiches cause Jin low-key hogged almost the whole box of sandwiches.

The journey from Tokyo was a long one. After eating they began talking for a bit.

"You really don't know what K-Pop is?" Jin asked

"What's that?" Nick  replied.

"Korean Pop. It's popular" he answered.

"Okay fine I'm sorry but I swear I don't know what this Kpop really is. The only two things I know that are asian are Bollywood and J-rock.  Yes also anime and manga of course. Trust me I don't know what Kpop is except maybe Big Bang? They beat Britney Spears at the MVMA's right?  Oh wait there's PSY too!! This is all I know about KPOP! I'm sorry I seem to be uninformed".

On one side he was dejected as she wasn't familiar with BTS..but on one side he was extremely happy that she didn't know who he really was.

To her, he wasn't Jin. He was Mario. Not a K-pop idol, but a friend.

For a while  both of  them started gazing at the window. "How beautiful is rural Japan even" Nick exclaimed.

There was a peaceful silence in the train. Jin felt relaxed. After a long time he felt like this. He was about to close his eyes and sleep when he felt pressure on his shoulder.

Nick had dozed off. Jin looked at her in awe as she looked extremely cute. He patted her hair and smiled. She slowly held his hand in her sleep.

Jin was triggered. He tried to free his hand but she held on to it tightly.

He gave up the struggle and let her cuddle in her sleep. The warmth he felt from her was uneasy.

Was this the start of something New?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Woah. 400 reads? Thank you so so much for the love and support! I hope you liked this chapter! Do VOTE, COMMENT and  SHARE ❤