Chapter 24- Beach

We finally got the beach after I rubbed my ears at the horrendous sound of Alex singing, "bad blood" by Taylor Swift really loudly.

We got out of the car as we walked to the beach. Melanie placed her towel down and lay on her stomach, her body was pale but beautiful making her red hair stand out even more. The boys began throwing a Frisbee at eachother as me and Natalie looked at eachother laughing pulled off our shorts and tops earning us countless of whistles as we ran towards the sea in our bikinis.

We both squeeled from the coldness but our bodies soon got used to as we began splashing eachother and laughing.

"So have you told him?" Natalie asked curiously.

"No because you interupted", I laughed.

"Oops tell him later"

We began swimming and the boys soon joining us as they began picking us up as we screamed and we're thrown in the water each time we tried to leave.

Damien came towards me, "Zara I need to tell you something",my heart skipped a beat wondering what it was about. "Okay?".

Before I had even processesed what had happened I was thrown and splashed again choking down the salted water I scowled at Damien but laughed after when I saw him break down laughing.

"Oh I'm so going to get you JERK" I began chasing him down the beach as I lunged at him making him trip and fall as I fell down with him.

"You're so aggressive Cindy",he groaned rubbing his head.

"You threw me hard and I choked on the water and you're calling me aggressive" I scowled at him but before I could get up he pulled my down wrapping his warm hands around my waist as he pulled me into a sweet kiss. His lips were hard against mine as he pressed us together fueling the fire of the kiss as I heard him moan.

I was combing his soft hair as I pulled a little making him growl. Then we stopped for air as our eyes twinkled and our hearts racing. I pulled away and got up as I held my hand up for him to pull himself up on.

He stepped towards me as I held my breath, he literally took my breath away as I exhaled suddenly. His closeness caused a fire between us, we were somewhat like magnets attracted and needed to be close to each other as his green eyes sparked excitedly.

"You're so beautiful Cindy", he pulled a strand of my hair that had fallen on my face and tucked it behind my ear.

I blushed, "Thanks Charming, shall we go?"

"Wait, what were you going to tell me earlier?"

I sucked in the air feeling guiltier than ever I should tell him but it was such a perfect moment I didn't want to ruin it.

"Nothing just that I really like you Damien", my eyes looked sad when I said that as if I was tired. I guess I was, the secret was taking a toll on me especially because I now realised I had feelings for him.

He grinned holding me tighter, "I like you too, I guess the boys were right, the nerdy girl has stole my heart", he blushed slightly when saying that amd it was weird seeing him so vulnerable.

With him saying that I was truly happy so I pushed the bet to the back of my mind. He didn't need to know it was just a mistake and I wasn't using him for the bet I had actually fallen for him.

We entwined our fingers together as we walked back to the others.

Natalie grinned, "Are you two finally a thing? I was getting tired of the sexual tension around you guys".

"Yeah just rip eachother clothes off already", Alex smirked.

Everyone began laughing as I rolled my eyes. Were we a thing? He hadn't asked me out so I wasn't sure what 'we' was but it was okay I'd wait for him.

"Anyway, I'm starving whose up for pizza", Melanie shouted. I smiled instantly knowing I would like her,I mean if you love your food and don't act like a girly girl and not eat around people you were bound to get along with me.

Food bonded people.

"Oh yes please", I grinned as I grabbed her hand and the rest followed us to buy some pizza.

"You're from Preston Academy to?", I asked her curiously I hadn't actually ever seen her before.

"Yeah but I don't really hang around the school that much,to much drama and girls who wear things way to tight like Katie",she rolled her eyes at the name.

"Yup were definitely going to be good friends", I laughed as we walked into pizza hut and brought 8 pizzas so share amongst ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so full", Josh groaned grabbing at his stomach there was still pizza left on bis plate as me and Melanie stared at eachother then at the plate as we both picked the slices of pizza up and ate.

"How do you guys do that?" Natalie exclaimed making us laugh even more.

"Food is life", I fed abit to Damien which made him grin.

"Wow Zara you much really be in love if you're sharing food",Sean chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up dork".

As we finished eating and we're all satisfied and full we headed home exhausted from the day.

"My mama don't like you and she likes everyone-", Alex started singing from the top of his lungs and then Melanie started joining him, "And I never liked too admit that I was wrong", oh look it's a rerun of glee I smirked as Sean now jumped in and began singing, "And I've been so caught up in my job didn't see what's going on", "But now I know", the three said uniously, "I'm better sleeping on my own", now Josh had joined in. Oh dear lord really? They all stared at me and Damien willing us to carry on as we both looked at eachother shrugged and sang, " Cause if you like the way you look that much then baby you should go and love yourself-"

As we all finished off the song we ended up bursting out laughing we began singing more songs until we finally reached home.

Well the beach was full of excitements right? Swimming and Fights turn to kisses and revelations of feelings or lies? Then a glee sing along came out as the sang justin bieber and Damien sang? Aw our bad boy has softened. However Zaras not telling him the truth anymore? Its okay they're happy no need to tell.

Cote me ;)

Marwa Awadh