Chapter 5- Walk in the dark

After Natalie had left I needed to clear my head from the nerves I got for school tomorrow, I didn't even get this nervous when I did my exams. This was something definently to be nervous about.

My parents always worked late and morning shifts so they were hardly ever around and had a shift today. I pulled my sweatpants up, grabbing my favourite hoody and headphones and decided to go on a walk at 2am.

I loved my walks, it was a way to clear my head and calm myself down. I mean, who wouldn't be nervous? Who was I kidding? I would most like be publically humiliated but for some reason I wanted to show Katie I wasn't the loner and ugly nerd  she thought I was.

I'd had enough.

The air was cold as I shivered pulling my hoodie closer to me, I was listening to the weeknd and was humming to the tune, music was also a kind of escape from this world.

I was never really noticed or treated nicely, I was quiet and had my two friends with me at all times. They were the only people that I cared about, including my parents.

However, for some reason I cared about proving to not only myself but the world that I wasn't just a useless nerd.

I was in my thoughts when-

"Ow, oh my god I'm so sorry",I smiled politely at the man infront of me, "Me and my clumsiness", the smile was wiped off my face as he spoke, "Watch where you're going dork', he scowled.

My eyes widened, it was the one and only Damien Franco, oh Zara this was hilarious, really.

I felt myself roll my eyes at his rudeness, "I just apologised, even though you're the one who came barging into me like a fricking buffalo", I scowled at him.

He now seemed amused, "Whatever you say Cinderella", he was smirking as I raised my eyebrows, "Cinderella? Does it look like too you that I scrub toilets and slave for my evil step sisters Mr Charming?".

Again, I was shocked at the confidence in my voice, but he really did tick me off.

He reached his hand up ruffling my hair up as if I even knew him, "Well you're hair does", he laughed as I scowled at him fixing my hair, "Jerk".

His eyes gleamed slightly as I noticed his deep green eyes, they were almost emerald,  forest Green, they were enchanting. Why the hell did he have to be so gorgous as I noticed his face structure and jawline. He was tall and muscular and his lips were plump and kissable.

-Cut it out Zara dafug.

"I preferred Charming, are you done checking me out?", a smile appeared on the side of his lip and I again, rolled my eyes, "Checking you out? What's their to check out?.

This time it was his turn to gape then roll his eyes, "Don't lie to yourself Cinderella, I'm simply irresistible"-

"Get over yourself jerk, good bye now", I walked passed him as I heard him chuckle.

He was so... so... Cocky.

As I walked back to my house flustered a little I realised, oh well crap here I am supposed to seduce him but instead I've probably done the opposite by insulting him. I really wasn't good at this.

I got home and crashed, school was tomorrow.

So Zara goes for a walk and bumps into Damien Franco who has now nicknamed her Cinderella? Instead of flirting with him she insults and rolls her eyes at the cocky, got bad ass. Do you think he'll fall for her seductions? Or laugh in her face? Read on to find out;)

And Cote me: Comment, Vote and if you're loving it SHARE.

MARWA AWADH