One hundred

"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you

"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you." ― Elbert Hubbard

··

the world comes to life,

and everything's bright,

from beginning to end,

when you have a friend

by your side,

that helps you to find

the beauty of all

when you'll open your heart

and believe in

the gift of a friend.

··

I don't know if it was because of the snow being so deep, slowing us down, or just because of the cold-freezing air, but it seemed to me that Mr Tumnus' house was farther than he had previously said, though that didn't mean it was a boring walk. It was actually really funny, seeing as Lucy and I continued to fall in the snow over and over again, so we pretty much laughed all the way. Plus, the views were amazing.

At the end, we reached a mountain were an oval, light brown, wooden door was located just in the middle of the path. Lucy, with an opened mouth, stopped and stared at the (what we believed to be) Mr Tumnus' entrance/door to his house.

Noticing we had stopped, Mr Tumnus looked back to us, and after seeing our awestruck faces, he beckoned us over, inviting us to enter and see his house.

"After you." He said, just after opening his house's door.

"May I help you with that?" we both asked at the same time, before each of us got a package from Mr Tumnus.

"Thank you very much." He later replied, closing his door and shaking his... legs? I don't know what to call them.

At Lucy's awed sighs, I looked around too, seeing that we were at a rock caved house, with torches illuminating the whole house as there were no windows. It was mainly decorated by dark red furniture and a lot of books and photos.

Following Lucy, we left the packages we were carrying in the floor, next to a rounded table before looking at a photo of a look-a-like-Mr Tumnus. Think of Mr Tumnus and he shall appear. That's what I learnt in that moment as he then suddenly spoke behind us, chuckling nervously and breaking us out of our thoughts.

"Now, that... that is my father."

"He has a nice face." Lucy said, complimenting his dad.

"He looks a lot like you." I added too, seeing the obvious resemblance.