Phone call

*Phone call*
,,hello ?"

,,mmm~... Hello JungKook. You probably don't know me but I know you because of Taehyung. Maybe you heard of me once or twice because I'm Taehyung best friend.
He talked about you a lot with me, but that's not the case why I'm calling you right now...
I need your help."

,,I'm sorry, but what your name and why do you have my phone number ?" JungKook asked confused.

,,Oh I'm sorry.
My name is Hoseok. Taehyung once gave me your phone number. He said that if anything would happen I have to call you...
And I think you know Mark, right ?"

,,don't tell me that Mark did something to Taehyung again?" JungKook said with fear in his voice.

,,even worse...
Taehyung is in the hospital because..."

,,BECAUSE?!!!" JungKook yelled.

,,he has amnesia....
And now Mark convinced him that he's his boyfriend.
Taehyung doesn't even remember me a-an-..
And you...
When I tried to explain to him that Mark is the one who probably did this he said that it's a lie and I have to get out of the room....
You have to help me.."

,,*sobing*"

,,I'm sorry JungKook, but I had to tell you."

,,n-no..*sobs* it's o-o-okay....
Hoseok I'll try t-to be in Seoul today... Wh-where can I meet you ?" JungKook asked Hoseok. He was crying so much that Hoseok couldn't understand him.

,,JungKook I don't understand what you're saying but we will meet in front of your apartment ok ?"

,,o-okay... And thank you again for telling me."

*end of the call*

"I should probably go." Hoseok got up from the floor.
He looked trough the tiny window that were in the door.
He saw mark resting on Taehyung's chest and his heart was in pain.

Taehyung's P.O.V
"What is all of this. Why would Mark lie to me ?
I don't believe that mark isn't my boyfriend and that I have another boyfriend named JungKook or how was it.
But the only weird thing is that mark didn't tell me how I got here. To the hospital.
He doesn't like when I ask him about the old me and how we used to live.
I'm just trying to get my memory back but he isn't helping me.
I really do not get i-..." Taehyung didn't end his sentence because his phone started ringing.
It was JungKook. Taehyung didn't want to talk to him so he just ignored it but then JungKook texted him.

,,Taehyung!!! Taehyung!!! 😭😭❤️
Baby don't believe that asshole.
He's is not your boyfriend. He tried to ruin your life and he's probably the reason you're again at hospital. 😭
Please belive me!!! I miss you and I don't want to lose you 😭😭🔪"

,, who are you?"

,,I'm JungKook. Your real boyfriend.
Please... Please... Believe me😭😭❤️."

,,first of all, if your boyfriend is in the hospital, you should be with him and not somewhere else so that's why I don't belive you.
Plus I think you and that weirdo that was here couple minutes ago did this to me and now your trying to convince me that it was mark.
You are disgusting...😒😷"

,,I'm coming back to Seoul today or tomorrow so I'll come visit you and take care of you.❤️"

,,too late. I'm with mark and I do not want to see you. And tomorrow I can go home with mark because they know HE WILL TAKE CARE OF ME.... not like you.
But you know what ?
I don't care. I believe mark... and that's it."

,,Tae NO."

,,Tae yes.." Taehyung ended the conversation.
Mark was sleeping on his chest so he didn't notice anything but Tae was really sad at that moment.
He had no one.
Obviously he had mark but what if he's really bad....
Or what if these two guys are bad...
Why his parents didn't come to see him. ?
Or His friends...?

It was like a nightmare....

_______________________________
Hi<333 well there you go.
We are getting near the end. Don't worry it's still gonna be like...2 more chapters :D :* and since it is going to end, I'll post 2 chapters next week to not tease you anymore :D <3
Dont forget about that after this book I'll write another Vkook story that will have better plot so please look forward to it :3
As always, I love you all very much <3
Luv and annyeong <3

-taehyungie