"Let's cuddle"

It has been a week since Taehyung moved to Jungkook's apartment and luckily nothing gone wrong.
Finally they could enjoy silence together.
No more tears or sadness.
Just two of them lying and cuddling on their big-ass bed.

Taehyung had to finally go to school after his Summer break and so did JungKook.
Even though they live together now, they rarely see each other. Both of them are working hard because they want to succeed in their life. So they have to learn all the time.
When they come back home it's already late so they can't watch a film together because they have to wake up early for the next day.
They just greet each other, hug, kiss and that's it.
And what's even worse is that JungKook is now going for a trip with his class for a week.

"It already felt like he's not here for me but now he won't be here for real.
Just me, myself and I" {A/N ok that was awkward :D} Taehyung thought when he was on his way back home from the University. It was getting cold and Tae was wearing just a basic T-shirt. He was freezing.... He couldn't feel his fingers.
When he was about to enter the building he realized that someone was waiting in front of the building.
It was JungKook...
He was holding a jacket and when he saw Taehyung, he rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.

,,baby it's so cold outside. Why are you wearing just a T-shirt. I don't want you to be sick." Jungkook said worried.

,,you know, it was really sunny and hot at the morning so I didn't even think about taking a jacket with me.
Sorry Kookie for making you worry, but why are YOU standing outside when it's cold ?"

,,I was waiting for you to give you that jacket. Here, wear this." JungKook gave that jacket to Tae.

,,Omo Kookie you didn't have to." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead.

,,no, I have to care about my precious baby." JungKook smirked.

,,and now let's go inside. I'm done for now with all the exams so I have lots of free time now." JungKook smirked and made a naughty face.

Taehyung just giggled.

,,yeah.., but you're leaving in 2 days. So they is no much of a free time." Taehyung sighed.

,,I know, sorry.
But I have to. My teacher said that if I go and  enjoy the time with my classmates, she will forgive me."

,,forgive you what?" Taehyung asked confused.

,,I really messed up on my English exam. I got 4/100. Plus she wanted me to show her if I can write my name in English. I wanted to write Kookie because you always call me like that but I kind of failed.
I wrote Kookie with 'G' instead of 'K', so it was Googie." JungKook blushed of embarrassment.

,,Oh my god JungKook you're the cutest human being ever." Taehyung started to laugh like never before.

,,yeah, yeah. Very funny....
Now let's go inside. It's cold" JungKook grabbed Tae's hand.

-
,,hot chocolate ?" Jungkook Asked.

,,mmm" Taehyung nodded.

At the meantime Taehyung was preparing the popcorn, sofa and some other sweets.

When everything was done, both of them
Sat on the couch very close to each other.

,,Kookie, I'm gonna miss you" Tae said with sadness in his voice.

,,I'll miss you too baby" JungKook looked at him with sadness on his face.

,,but don't worry, I'll be texting with you 24/7." JungKook kissed Taehyung cheek and put his head on Tae's shoulder.

_______________________________
Aa~ hi sweeties <3 I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update this story but it was hard. I had problems with writing. But everything is okay now :3
I'd also like to recommend you to listen to the song that is above. Listen to it before or after reading this story. It just makes things better <3
Thank you for waiting and I'm sorry again.
Luv and annyeong <3

-taehyungie