Prologue

Each year Taehyung, a tall boy with blond hair and cute smile, was visiting his grandparents. They were living in a small village near Seoul.
Since kids from that village didn't like people from the capital city... Seoul, Taehyung has never found friends there. He had bunch of friends in Seoul at his University, but not here.
Luckily, he knew that he was there because he wanted to see his grandparents and not those jealous, rude teenagers.
His grandparents were living in a huge Summer Cottage that was at the top of a small hill. The house looked amazing. It was old-ish but at some points even modern. The garden was also beautiful. Full of flowers and trees.

Taehyung loved that place. It gave him peace...
Since he was attending Uni, he dealt with a lot of stress. That's why he each year came here Forst least 2 weeks.

One day Taehyung was skating on his old skateboard near the playground. It was very sunny evening so he went to buy an ice cream. On his way back home he saw boy sitting alone on the bench at the playground. Taehyung has never seen him here before. That boy had black hair. He seemed annoyed and bored. Taehyung didn't know him. Because he didn't have anything better to do, he came up to that boy and started to talk with him.

'Hi, my name is Kim Taehyung and it's nice to meet you.,, he came up to him and set next to him.
'Your not from here, right? Why are you sitting here alone?,, Taehyung asked with his cute smile.

'Oh~, mmhm~ yea-h, it's nice to meet you too. I-I'm... My name is J-eon JungKook.,, boy with black hair replied.
He was really good looking....

'I'm here because I don't have anything better to do. My parents kicked me out of my house because I was all the time on my computer. They said that I'll visit my grandparents. I'm from Seoul so I don't know anyone here, but I'm here just for one or two weeks, so I don't need anyone.,, boy with black hair said and looked at the ground.

'Wow... You know, I'm also from Seoul. I'm here every single year because I really like how peaceful this place is. But the bad thing is that I don't have any friends here. People here don't like us.... I mean, people from Seoul. I don't know... They say that we are selfish and rude but I think the complete opposite. It's your first day here ?,, Taehyung looked at boy who was still looking at the ground.

'Yep...
I don't understand how you can like it here. Everything is so boring and annoying.,,

'That's because you were looking into your computer for too long. How about I'll show you my top favourite places here tommorow? Then you'll understand me?,, Taehyung stood up and smiled.

'Why would I,, JungKook looked at him

'Cause you have nothing better to do and you're not creative. Then, tomorrow at 1 pm here.... Be on time!,, Tae chuckled and walked away.

''He's the annoying one I guess...
But he's really cute.... Maybe I'll finally find a friend.... Taehyung you said right?,, JungKook thought and smirked.

Then he grabbed his bagpack and went home as well...

_______________________________
There you go :D :) I hope you enjoyed the beginning / prologue / first chapter of this book. I'll try to uploade new chapters twice a week but I'm not promising! :D. Thank you very much for reading <3 annyeong ^•^

-taehyungie