Chapter 3

KC couldn't stop thinking of her. Her beautiful hazel eyes, her short purple hair with flowers in it, her white/yellow dress with flower designs, this was what KC was thinking of when the head Dat Boi called her to the big den. KC stood from her dank bed with brown sheets, and pulled the brown curtain that was separating her part of the den from the other guards parts of the den. Being the head guard she got the most space in the den. She brushed off her metal gear and straightened her black eye patch, and walked off to the big den. "You wanted to see me, sir?" KC asked with a deep relaxed voice. "Yes, I need you to collect those flowers for the yearly Dat Boi feast." He replied with a deep croak. "Yes sir, I'll have them as soon as I can get them." KC said with a bow and walked out of the den. She smiled at the fact that she might see Ara again, hopefully she would see Ara again.

*****

After an hours long wait, Ara finally returned to her hut on the outskirts of Pepe central. She had texted Aurora a few times, and Ara was glad ran into her, even if it meant she had to wait in the line a little longer. She took her sandals off and slipped her slippers on, then flopped onto her bed. She sighed thinking of what had happened that day, she met the head Dat Boi guard, she ran into Aurora, and had to wait in a long, long line. It was so long, that they started passing out drinks and singing the long line song. Ara hummed it while taking a sip of water from the cup on her nightstand. Eventually her mind drifted back to KC, the Dat Boi head guard. She had never thought much of her until she actually met her. Her blonde hair that had bright orange streaks in it confused Ara, as all the people in Pepe central only had pastel coloured hair. She also wore metal gear and had an eyepatch over her left eye. She wondered about the things that memes needed to survive. Dat Boi needed those small yellow flowers, Pepe needed leaves from the Pepe forest trees, and Doge needed... What did Doge need? No one really knew seeing as no body had seen people from Doge village in ages. In fact, Ara didn't even know where Doge village was. Ara decided to go looking for Doge village, and maybe run into KC, the head Dat Boi guard...

Yay new update! You know what coming next *eyebrow wiggle*. Hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment please, I like talking to you guys ^_^

Stay alive

Ella out!

*throws glitterfaces and squareflakes at you*