Chapter 2

When Ara made it back to Pepe central, she ran straight to her little house in the outskirts of Pepe central. She open the whicker door that had small purple flowers on it, and came inside the little hut. It was like a wooden cabin, but the door was made of whicker and there were flowers lined along the walls. There were a few shelves that had Ara's belongings on them, which included several flower crowns, books, pictures, and other random objects. She had a small kitchenette in the corner that was decorated with more flowers. She had a desk that had a laptop and other things you would find on a desk. Her bed was in the center of the wooden cabin, and had a flower comforter on top. Ara placed the few flowers that she found from the Pepe forest on her desk in a little container that had other small flowers in it. She slipped her sandals off and put on her slippers, and walker over to her kitchenette. She opened the flower covered fridge and grabbed a soda from it and headed back to her desk. She placed the soda on her desk and opened up her laptop to check her pepefeed on petweet. After posting a picture of the flowers she picked that day on instapep, she started researching KC Herbert on goopep and watching videos of her on PepeTube. It didn't take long for her to bored of that and headed into town. She put her sandals back on and skipped out to Pepe central. Ara said she lived in Pepe central because technically she did, but she wasn't really in the central, she live closer to Pepe forest than Pepe central. She reached the center of the town and walked to a StarPepe and ordered a flower latte. She sat inside the shop humming along to the song playing when she heard the Pepe anthem playing outside. She and others in the shop quickly hurried out to see Pepe, the president/King/whatever you prefer to use. Everyone looked excited to see him as he barely showed his face anymore, Ara was excited too. "Hello citizens of Pepe central, I, Pepe, have some news to tell all of you. As you know, every Pepe needs the leaves of the trees in the Pepe forest to survive, well, it has come time again for everyone who is part Pepe to drink tea with leaves from those trees. We will soon gather these leaves, but I need everyone who is part or quarter, even if the only Pepe blood you have is from your great, great, great, great, great grandma, we need your name so we can give you the tea when it's ready. There will be lines in front of the palace where you will tell your name to the Pepe guards. That is all. Have a good day." Pepe explained thoroughly. Everyone who had Pepe blood started forming the lines in front of the palace. Ara started walking to the line when she ran into her friend, Aurora. "Aurora! Oh my god, I haven't seen you in ages! How have you been?" Ara exclaimed. "I've been amazing, actually. Remember that boy, Dan? Well, we're getting married next year!" Aurora replied excitedly. "Really?! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! Wait... that means..." Ara said. "Yup! I'll be living in the palace!" Aurora replied. "Oh my god, Aurora, that's awesome! So where is he right now?" Ara asked. "He's with Phil. You know, you really should meet Phil! You two are the perfect match!" Aurora exclaimed. "I guess I'll have to meet him! I have to go get in the line, but it was great catching up with you! We should hangout more, let me give you my number," Ara said and started fumbling with her small flower covered handbag, "Here it is, my number is ###-###-####." "Thanks! I'll text you soon!" Aurora replied and walked off to StarPepe. Ara sighed and walked over to the now extremely long line. Maybe one day she'd get married to someone she loved. Maybe she already met that person, but just didn't know it,. Maybe they would meet again that very day.

Yay an update! I'm loving this story, are you? Hope you enjoyed! Chapter 3 will be up soon! ^_^

Stay alive

Tobi out!

*snaps picture of your good side and puts it on instapep*

Be The "Pe" To My Pepeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें