'You should ask for his number,' Avalina said in my mind.

 'I would, if I wasn't so damn nervous and shy,' I told her. She started laughing hysterically in my mind, and I could see her whole body shaking with laughter.

'You? Shy? Whatever! You are none of those! You are the most out spoken person I know! There is not one shy bone in your body!' she said still laughing.

'I am to, shy! Around super hot hunks, such as the one that is sitting in the back of the class!' I said back defensively.

'Yeah right!' came her reply.

'Shut up, Ava!' I said rolling my eyes.

'Fine! I'll get his digits for you then.' she said and cut the link.

I couldn't argue back with her, I couldn't do anything til class was over. She cut the link and no matter how hard I tried to plead with her, she wouldn't open up so I could beg her not to get his number. She can be so stubborn sometimes. The time just dragged on and on. I couldn't wait for that bell to ring.

After Avalina cut the link, I heard someone stand up and start walking in my direction, then tap the guy that was sitting behind me on the shoulder.

 "Would you mind switching seats with me?" he asked the guy who was named Mike McDoughna.

 "Sure, why not," and grabbed his things and let Antony have his seat. My heart rate started to race and the palms of my hands started to sweat.

 'Ohmygod, ohmygod! He's sitting RIGHT behind me! Relax Agnes, he's just another guy in school,' I tried to calm myself down. I didn't know why I was getting so worked up over a guy! I took a few quiet deep breaths and started to relax.

I felt him tap me on the shoulder, and I slowly turned around to face him. He gave me a heart melting smile and handed me a note. I grabbed it and turned quickly back around, hoping the teacher hadn't noticed. I opened it up and it was his number! Underneath it, it read "Call me sometime." My eyes nearly bugged out of my head and I felt my face getting hot! I thought the world had stopped spinning for a minute.

A small smile crept to my mouth and I grabbed my notebook and wrote back to him saying, "Ok, I will. By the way, my name is Agnes Pearl. Here's my number," and using my wolf speed turned and gave him my note.

"HA! Take that Ava!" I thought to myself. Now she doesn't have to humiliate me in front of him! The rest of the time seemed to go by pretty quick and soon the bell rang. Everyone got up, and just before Avalina was about to get up and race to the back of the class where she thought Antony was still at, I used my wolf speed and grabbed her quick. She looked confused for a second and saw that I had a pretty smug smile on my face, then noticed Antony was standing directly behind me.

'Don't worry, Ava. He already gave me his number and I gave him mine. He switched seats with Mike during class,' I told her through our mind link.

 'Really?' she asked disbelieving me. I showed her the piece of paper as we started to head out of the class and she couldn't believe her eyes.

"What class do you have next?" I heard Antony ask suddenly, forgetting that he was still behind me and Avalina.

I gasped and turned around, "Uh...I-I-I have Home Ec, you?" I asked back, feeling my face turning red all over again.

He looked disappointed for a split second then said, "I have P.E." "Fun fun," I said, unsure of what else to say.

"My class is in that general direction, if you wanna walk with me," I suggested.