--The Time Comes - Part 9--

9 months had passed since they were put into the special rooms for each wolf pairs. The humans watch over them on camera that was put in each room to make sure nothing bad will go wrong as they give the wolves space. The ukes all laid on some comfy blankets as they rested and waiting for their pups to be born. It was Silver's forth time being pregnant as he lay on his side resting as he was worried he wasn't going have luck to have pups of his own. Mephiles looked at his mate's belly as it rise and falls. Silver soon felt a sharp pain in his belly and quickly lifts his head up as it got worse.

   Silver pants. "It.. hurts!"

   Mephiles nuzzles his cheeks. "I know.. you can do this"

   After awhile, Silver keep his head close to Mephiles's as he felt wet between his legs and he looked sightly over. He widen his eyes in shock that his water broke. Silver's head fells on the ground and started to pant heavily. Mephiles got more worried as he watch his mate's head fall.

   "AHHhhhaaa!!!" Silver scream as he felt the contraction then pants.

   Mephiles move closer to his mate after hearing his screaming in pain. Silver was panting faster and moves, feeling more pain. Even through Silver done this alot of times but it was so painful for him to watch it happen. Mephiles lean down to lick Silver's cheek to calm him down.

    "Calm yourself.. it wont help" Mephiles said.

   Silver whimpers and cover his eyes. "..."

   "What's worry silv?.." Mephiles asked.

   "I-im worried.." Silver said as he cries and lift his head to Mephiles's chest to lean on. "cuz my water broke now.."

   Mephiles was stunned that Silver was going into labor now and he hope that this time the pups are going to be alive. If not then he'll just not mate with Silver anymore as it will only keep happening in their life. He snapped out of it as heard his mate scream his lungs out in pain.

   "It's ok, just stay calm" Mephiles said, getting a little scared of Silver having too much stress.

   A few mins after the contraction Silver gone thought and felt that it was his instinct to push now but was scared to know what will happen. He looked up to Mephiles's worried face.

   "I-i think it's t-time.." Silver said.

  Mephiles nods to that knowing what to do next as he nuzzled his scared mate and licks his head to keep him calm the best he can. Silver smiled at the caring of his mate as he stay calm and started to push. Mephiles perk his ear hearing him starting to push as he moves behind him but was scared to see what will happen.

  "I can see the head.. keep it up love" Mephiles said as he waits.

  Silver did a hard push then went limp to rest as he had push out his first pup. Mephlies see the pup as he lean down, not seeing it move at all. He gently lick the pup's face clean so it can breath. As he did that, he started to see moment from the pup and heard sound coming from it. Silver perk his ears up hearing crying and whimpers as he slowly lift his head to look at the pup. He had tears of joy that for once they had a alive pup. Mephiles chuckled seeing how the pup was trying to move away from being clean then he picking the pup up and setting it next to Silver's belly.

  "Its a boy" Mephiles said happily, watching the little male pup snuggle close the Silver.

  The pup soon calm down, smelling the scent of his mother. The pup was a light gray color fur with blue/gray strips on his legs, around his eyes, on ears and forehead with a arrow to the back of neck. Pale peach muzzles down to his belly and white patch on his chest.