--Secret Reviled - Part 6--

The sun rise for a peaceful morning at the rescue, it was the very last day of the mating season for all the wolves in the enclosure. It also the last chance for Sonic to tell Shadow of what he really wanted before the day ends but was just a bit worried and scared to tell him that. Sure Shadow was loyal and trust worthy but after what happen to him in that horrible place, it was hard to trust anyone. He can't do what he really wanted, to start a family and not have his pups taking away from him again. He wasn't sure if Shadow will accept him fully to have pups with and be mated for life. Then Sonic decided to take the risk to tell him what he had in mind as he walked to where the black male was that morning. Shadow was sitting outside the den, watching the clear sky as the wind blow through his black and red fur. He yawns as he was tired from staying up all night to guard Sonic from much meaner males in this enclosure. Shadow then felt someone poked him from behind, turning his head to see it was Sonic that was looking down and with a blush on his muzzle. He didn't know what was going on with him and thought that maybe Sonic was sick because of his red face.

   "What?.. Is something wrong sonic?" Shadow asked in concern as he tilt his head at the blue male.

    Sonic snap out of his thoughts and looked up at Shadow that had a concern face. For being so shy, Sonic quickly looked away from the other with a much more redder blush on muzzle now. Shadow felt hurt when Sonic looked away from him but understand that all ukes are very shy.

    "Uhm.. I-I need to tell you something.." Sonic said with both ears down.

    "Okay.. then what is it?" Shadow asked him.

   Sonic sighs, still nervous to tell him about what he wanted in his life. So he take a deep breath and tell him the reason why he was acting weird this morning. But what if he gets rejected or that the other would try to take the pups away again from him. He will just have to take the risk then.

    "Will you be okay if I say that I-i would like to have p-pups?.." Sonic asked as he lower his head and looked up at the taller black male.

    Shadow was shock but just close his eyes and smiled at Sonic that said he wanted to have pups and start a family with him. He then stood and walked up to the blue uke, nuzzling him to accept his offer. Shadow was happy that he can finally have pups with his new beautiful mate and just can't wait to get started. He stepped back from Sonic to reopen his red eyes to see his mate's cute face. Sonic's eye went wide and was blushing like crazy at the others action.

    "That would be great to have pups with you~" Said Shadow sounding like a horny male with a smirk on his tan muzzle.

    Sonic wags his tail and smiled that Shadow accepted it. Shadow walked pass his mate and stopped at the entrance to wait for the blue male to come. The blue male followed him into the den for their private time together and away from the eyes of humans. Sonic walked on in first then stop once he reach the far back of the den, waiting for his black furry mate. Shadow got over to where Sonic was and started to get behind the blue male. Sonic on the other hand was a bit nervous at how this will go.

   Shadow lick Sonic's lower back. "you sure you want this to happen between us?"

    "I'm sure shadow" Sonic said, looking over at him as he blush alot.

    "Ok then.. Ready?" Shadow asked, making sure that Sonic want to go threw with this and won't be no turning back.

    Sonic swallow before speaking. "y-yes"

    Sonic turn away from him as he lift his to Shadow as he blush. Shadow move his muzzle under Sonic's tail, taking in the sweet scent of his lovey mate. Then he lick it clean and wet, hearing a moan from the blue male. At that some time Shadow's member unsheath its self and was ready. Shadow got up on Sonic's back as he hump him slowly at first then push into him. The black male had to stop by hearing a whimper from the blue male below him and waits for the other to get use to it. Sonic pants not realizing how big he was in him as he felt a lick on his head. Shadow feels Sonic stepped back onto him to tell him to continue so he gladly obey and started to move again.

    "You know.. your not that tight as i thought, why is that?" Shadow asked that still thrusting into him.

    Sonic lower his head. "i don't want to talk about it... ok.."

    Shadow did wish he could tell him but understand it can be hard to talk about it. "ok, you can tell me when you feel like it" He said as he nuzzle Sonic's neck as Sonic purrs.

   After awhile, Shadow's instinct to go faster into him and grabbing the blue male's neck with his jaws. Sonic yelped a bit from the bite but moans louder as Shadow goes deeper in and hit a g-spot that made him go over the edge in pleasure. Shadow went more faster and faster finding his g-spot. The blue male panted, feeling his g-spot being hit over and over again by Shadow. He then bite down harder on Sonic's neck as his knot enter him and released inside his mate. Sonic yelped in pain from the knot and move little. Shadow let go of the blue male's neck and lays head down on his mate's back, still inside him to full Sonic up with as much pups as he can hold.

   "You alright love? did that hurt you?" Shadow asked, looking up at his mate's face.

   "Other then you going a bit rough at the end.. im fine" Sonic said, feeling Shadow fulling him up.

   Shadow sweat drop. "Sorry, i guess my instinct was on over drive.. i haven't mated with anyone in a long time"

   Sonic smiled back at Shadow and licks his muzzle. "don't worry, you needed it anyways"

   Shadow's knot loosen up and pull out of him as he walked towards a pile of dead grass, laying down. Sonic sit down to clean himself. When he got done, he walked to Shadow and lay down next to him closely as he nuzzles into Shadow's neck.

   "Hey shadow?" Sonic asked.

   "Yea?" Shadow asked back, looking down at him.

   "Well since we are mates now... Their something I needed to tell you" Sonic said worried.

   "If it's about the pups then I understand" Shadow said sadly.

   Sonic shook his head no. "It's not that, it's.. Well.." He pause for a second. "I.. i use to have pups before" He said hiding into Shadow neck.

   Shadow perk his ears at that. "you did? with who?"

   "It was when I was caged by those evil people and they have been breeding me with dogs to hope they get a full blood wolf from me" Sonic said angrily at those evil humans.

   "So that explains the scars on your back and that your not tight well.. back there.. but what happen to the pups?" Shadow asked.

    Sonic sighs and looking down with tears in his eyes. "They ether kill them or sale them off to other people"

    "Don't worry about it, you have a better life here then out there and you will have pups to keep" Shadow said calmly to calm his mate as he nuzzle him. "I won't let anyone take them away from you never again"

   Sonic smiled as he calm down and nuzzle him back. "Thanks shadow, your the best"

   Sonic yawns cutely as he lays his head down on Shadow's paws and smiled as the black male licks his head. Shadow watches over the blue male as he too yawns, laying his head on top of Sonic's back.

   'I guess me and him are now alphas in our own pack' Shadow thought then smiled at the fact of making their own pack.

   Sonic yawned once again and nuzzled into Shadow's white cheat fur for more warmth as he falls into a deep sleep. Shadow chuckled at that but thinks to when he said to himself that he wasn't going to be a alpha or a father to pups that Sonic might be carrying Then again he did kinda wanted this to happen, be good for both of them to have a family together and with that in mind. Shadow soon join Sonic and falls asleep.

-TBC...