Just Another Night... Full of Surprises

Ed's POV
Another night. That's all it is. Just. Another. Night. I'm even more lonesome than I was before. Now that I'm not meeting Roy at midnight anymore, I have been avoiding any sort of contact with people. It's just another night.

I wonder what Roy's up to?

Roy's POV
"Lust! Get out here! Come meet your father." Lust is taking control of my body. I heard this happened to another person with another one of these homunculi. I think it was Greed. He took over a body, which belonged to a teenage boy from Xing. Back at work my team and I have been working on the case about that boy. Anyways, I feel like this is something different. How could she just take out her soul, then inject it into mine? Something else must happen. "Lust. I want to inform you on something. You aren't staying in his body. A part of your soul, will just be part of him. You can't control him." That's it. "I'm going to take your soul, and your so called, 'body,' out of him, so that he'll only be a homunculus. He'll replace you us what I'm trying to say. So he'll do the work for you, while your soul, is elsewhere." My body was then being pinned up to a giant, square metal surface. I was chained up once again, hanging above the ground, my ankles and wrists trapped. "Alright. Now let's make him the new Lust, then lure in the Masked Metal."

~ Time skip ~

Third Person POV
Edward was just walking around the city, occasionally playing his automail, making it a blade, then turning it back to how it originally was, then repeating that multiple times. He stopped what he was doing when he saw something lurking in the shadows. A homunculus! Ed thought to himself. He followed the creature. He couldn't see him clearly so he didn't know if it really was a homunculus or not. He kept following it. He went down underground following the shadow to where the homunculi were hiding. There was a single light illuminating the room. He looked around and the shadow couldn't be found. He kept looking, until it went completely dark. "What the hell? Show yourself! Whoever's there, come out where I could see you!" Ed shouted to the darkness. He couldn't see a thing. He felt like he was completely blind. From behind him, he heard a voice. A strangely, familiar voice. "Hello Edward. It's good to see you again." The voice sent chills up Ed's spine. He turned around. Those piercing red eyes, uncovered the darkness. Those red eyes had the familiar red tint that Ed had seen so often. Those dark eyes, that he fell in love with, now had bloodlust in them. "Roy... You're a-?" Roy, who is now Lust, chuckled at Ed's response to his new change. "I am. I'm Lust. I'm a homunculus."

Just another night... Another night full of surprises...