Momoshiro frowned in confusion, "His lost? Why?"

Ayumi ran her hand through her hair making the smell of shampoo waft in the air. Kikumaru and Oishi her were standing next to her smelt it and blushed lightly, "Well because he's sponsoring me I usually use his company's equiptment. And while I have matches people see that I use that company and may buy them because their either a fan, or they think 'a pro uses it why should I?"

"So?" Momoshiro questioned again making everyone sweat drop lightly.

"Senpai, it means that if he drops the sponsor, I won't be using his equipment anymore so I won't be advertising for his company making him lose a quite good amount of money," she explained. A look a realization came across Momoshiro's face.

"Wait so if she harms you anyway, you can just go to her 'Daddy', snitch, say something about wanting to drop the contract and then she'll get in trouble?" Echizen grinned putting all the puzzle together.

Ayumi grinned, "Yup," she popped the 'p', "So I could blackmail her if I wanted, and even if Fujiwara company does drop the contract and sponsor I'm perfectly fine!"

"But still be careful Ayumi-chan!" Eiji cried clinging onto the black haired teen.

"Eiji is right," Tezuka spoke making the attention go to him, "Make sure to not let your guard down,"

All the regular nodded, "Hai!"

"Now get on with practice,"

"Hai!"

>>FAST FORWARD>>

"Yay! Thank god Tezuka Buchou gave us a break tomorrow!" Ayumi gushed while stretching her arms.

Echizen nodded as they walked home together, "It's been a while since we had a Saturday off," he muttered with a yawn.

Ayumi hummed happily as she intertwined her arms with her childhood friend, "Are you going to do something tomorrow?"

Echizen looked at her with an 'are you crazy?' look making her giggle, "I'm going to sleep in, and relax, read a book or something,"

She nodded in understanding, "I'm probably going to out and hang out,"

Echizen's handsome face scrunched up in confusion, "Hang out? Where?"

The black haired beauty shrugged, "Not really sure," she lied easily, "It's been a while since I visited Japan, I'm probably go looking around and shopping,"

The ravenette's cat like eyes tiredly looked at her, "Should I go with you?" He questioned kindly, he was a bit worried that she'll get lost or maybe harassed by some guy.

"Naw, it's fine, you should rest, you look like you need it."

Echizen nodded and walked in a leisurely pace, enjoying the company of having Ayumi next to him, even though they stopped their conversation.

Ayumi also enjoyed the silence, though she was thinking. Few nights ago she did some research on the school Rikkaidai. And reading all the information, she curiosity rose.