chapter 25

Juliet's p.o.v
I peel my eyes open as the sun fills the room, yawning
I stand up and walk around, stretching out my paws.
"Juliet, your up that's great.
OK listen girl everyone's going out for the day
I need you to look over the house for me."
Katie chirps
Well at least she's getting better, bad part is
My girls leaving me for the day.
I nod and jump on the bed waiting for her to leave as soon as I hear the door shut and lock I jump down shifting into my other form. Standing up on wobbly knees I feel most of my bones crack. Getting used to My feet again, I walk down the hall into the kitchen.
Grabbing something to eat, hmm
How about Strawberries?  Yeah that sounds good.  Taking the container I sit on the counter and pluck one by one into my mouth. Oh how I missed the sweet taste of strawberries and sugar.  Savoring the taste I didn't here the door open and the next thing I heard was a load gasp from the door way and my sweet precious katy standing there frozen.
"But no. how. No this isn't possible" she gaps out trying to do s words.
She was actually pretty cute standing there all big eyes and bushy tailed.
"As honey, it's true why sound so glum," I pretend pout,
"You get mwah as a mate" I smile gleefully at her.
"But I I already have a mate Mason?"
My smile instantly drops as a growl escapes my lips,
"Ugh I know, Don't remind me. I already don't like sharing what mine." I Britt out thinking about her mark on her neck.
I jump down from my seat and walk over to her,
But just as I get to her mason walks in.
Great just great,
"Katy dear how bout you explain everything to mason here,"
I give a glare towards him and caress her cheek,
" so beautiful"
Leaning in I kiss her soft pick lips, before running off hearing growls and snarls being thrown my way knowing the rest saw to.
I giggle jumping up into a tree and watching through the window at everything.
***************************************************************
Okay listen up I know its very very very very short
And I apologize dearly for that I'm Just having a great deal of trouble right now. But the picture up top is of Juliet in her human form.
Also I'm thinking about grabbing a co-author for this book?
Because I'm having a lot of trouble keeping up
Also two brains are better then one correct. And I'm sure that there are so many of you amazingly talented people that are fantastic writers. So leave comments on what you think about that idea yay or ney?
Thanks everyone and again I'm so sorry that it's so short.
Thank you for all your help and support.
-the wannabe writer-