school day part 2

We get out of the car and make our way to the front doors, we walk in and head to the front office to get all our paper's. Once we got there, we saw an older lady with brown hair and green eyes. "Good morning luna, good morning girls, give me a moment and ill give you your schedules." She said smiling and turning around and searching through the files behind her desk. She then hands us our schedules irronicly we have all of the same classes. We head to our lockers that are also together, " Hey why do I get the feeling Mason did all of this." "At least I now know I haven't gone crazy I was thinking the same thing"Megan responds. The other girls just nod, as we head off to math we pass by one guy that catches my eye I quickly my mind link the girls about him. ' hey girls did yall See that guy back there, I dont know why but he seems important like somethings gonna happen with him.' They all glance behind us to see who im talking about. ' umm katie he looks normal like the rest of us' Loran responds back 'Katie its probably you luna sences.' I nod at them and we continue to math. After walking for about four more minutes we find room 224. We walk in and sit in the back of the room and take seats by the window. I take out my notebook and start drawing, what realy catches my interest is that I draw a Phoenix, why would I draw a Phoenix?
Im brought out of my thoughts by the teacher walking in and introducing his self. Apparently his name is Mr. Anderson. He starts writing down algebra problems on the white board. With the help of Sam im done with all ten of the problems before anyone else. Who knew she was good at math. Anyway basically the whole class we did algebra 2. Once the bell rang I stood up and walked back to my locker and gathered my things for history. In history we studied laws nothing intresting there. Except the guy from this morning was there, I cant stop thinking something is gonna happen. Soon enough history and science were over and it was time for lunch. Me and the girls headed ober to the lunch room and got our food. I got a saled and water, and before you say anything no im not one of those girls, it was either that or fish and honestly I hate fish. Anyway we are now outside sitting at a picnic table thats under a giant cherry tree. "Dude I said no so just leave me the f*** alone" at that I look over at a girl around the age of fourteen arguing with a guy who look about the age of seventeen at the edge of the woods. Apparently they thought they were alone because they were yelling, but im pretty shur they haven't seen us because the tree is hiding us out of site. " Hey girls listen what do you think is going on." They look around the tree to see whats happening, "Katie isn't that the guy from this morning!?" "Ya". Thats when the girl screams again "Why would I waunt to date you, LUCAS you frican use girls than drop them, and its not fair so no" "oh come on baby just give me a chance" he says while reaching out to grab her arm. She quickly backsup so he can't reach her," NO DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME" She screams but he tries again and this time he grabs her by her waist so she can't get away. "LET ME GO NOW YOU BIG OAF!" "oh babe now why would I do that" "I said let me go NOW" with that the bottom of her jeans catch on fire and quickly rise so now she is covered in fire from head to toe. This surprise Lucas because he jumps back and stares wide eyes at her. All of a sudden theres a blinding light that explodes were the girl was. "OH MY GOD ANNABELLE, ANNABELLE ARE YOU OK." wait Annabelle, no It couldnt be shes fourteen and Annabelle was five. Im shaken out of my thoughts when I hear Lucas say "Annabelle?" It was more like a question. I look to see a giant golden bird thats on fire, Annabelle is a Phoenix. I look to the girls " do yall see this to?" "Uh huh" they all reply at once. "Mate please, please give me a chance" Lucas says in a wisper. At that moment I realized Lucas is Annabelle's mate. She gets ready to through a fireball at him again. Next thing I know im in lion form and standing over him. I keep my eyes on Annabelle and as she throughs the fire ball at us I roar amd the fireball freezes in place along with lucas and the reat of the world except Annabelle. I notice she looks frightened, so I shift and stand in front of Lucas's body. "SHIFT , NOW" I forcefully say, authority clear in my voice. She stares at me but slowly lowers herself to the ground, when she touches the ground a burst of light explodes everywhere. When it disappears there stands a little girl about six years old. My eyes grow wide, "Annabelle" I say bearly above a wisper. But before she answered she turned back into a fourteen year old. "What the, who the, when the?" "Katie can I come over this afternoon." All I can do is stand there untill someone places a hsnd on my shoulder, my first instinct was to growl so I did." Whoa there Katie chill its just me." Loran says " Hey im Loran And yes come on we can head over now I don't really want to go back to school anyway." She says laughing at the end, "ehh me either le-go." "Ok Annabelle your with me, Loran, Megan yall go together. Be at the house in fifteen." I say heading over to the mustang, 'girls yall will be running stay together and follow be hind me got it' I mind lik the girls, 'Yes Katie.'
******************************
I feel bad for not updating so sorry. Anyway up top is a picture of Annabelle and her Phoenix form. So comment and like. Thanks again for reading.