Chapter 18

(Emily's p.o.v)

"And so now you are here" Justin stated.

"Yup" I sighed.

I was currently at Justin's house in the living room talking and having drinks. Fuck the age 21. Justin was actually listening to me and talking back. Something Colson hardly ever did. This was my first time actually spending time with Justin.

And I actually liked it.

"You know, I'm surprised you're not balling your eyes out" Justin said.

I looked down. "I think I've cried to much this year that I have no tears left. But I swear, right now I'm thinking of the worst. But you're right here....in front of me. Actually talking to me and listening to me and I think that is what is stopping me". I didn't wanna look up. I didn't wanna see his face. The disappointment.

I felt him getting closer and now he was in front of me. I closed my eyes.

After a second I felt him lift my head up.

"Emily, look at me"

I shook my head no.

"Emily, please just look at me".

The deprate tone in his voice lead NE to opening my eyes.

I looked at him.

"Please don't ever do something so stupid. You are to beautiful and smart. If he doesn't understand and where you are coming from. Nor won't let you explain. Then Fuck him. That is his loss. If I was him I would let you explain" Justin said so stern yet upset.

"That's the thing Justin. I did tell him. He just didn't believe me. And um, I-I Uh I did t-try to um d-do it once over a month ago and he s-saved me". I put my head right back down.

Justin dropped his hands. He didn't nor speak. After a couple moments I couldn't take the silence. I looked up to see Justin literally look straight ahead with actual tears going down his cheeks. Why was he crying.

"Justin"

No answer

"Justin" I said louder

Still no answer

"Justin" I shook his shoulder.

He then jumped a looked at me. He said nothing but attacked me with a hug.

"I don't want you to ever. I mean ever Fucking do that again. Do you understand Emily. You are my best friend and I love you. I don't want to lose you."

He backed up and got up. "I'm going to get more drinks and snacks. You pick a movie. Then we will drink and eat till we pass out. Deal?"

I jumped up and gave him another hug and pulled back to give him a kiss on the corner of him mouth. What the heck. Little tease ain't gonna do nothing. "Deal" I said.

It was the next morning. I woke up to cuddling Justin on the couch. I got a little drunk but we did nothing since I know I remember. Surprises no hangover for me.

I looked down to see Justin snoring a little bit with his mouth open. To be honest he looked so cute but I only seen him as a friend and Colson was who I love.

I decided to do a prank on him. I got up. Went to the kitchen and grabbed a small bucket full of ice water and bring it back to the living room.

He looked so peaceful.

I dumped the ice water on him and backed up. I have never seen someone jump back and yell so loud.

"What the actual Fuck Emily"! Justin yelled.

He looked dead at me.

"I should run shouldn't I"? I asked him

"Better run fast" he said

I dropped the bucket and started running around the house. I walked outside and hide.

"Oh come on Emily"

"Eeeemily come out where ever you are".

"Ahhh" he scared me and picked me up.

"Don't you Fucking dare Bieber".

"Well I wasn't going to but since you called me by my last name...."

He did it. He threw me in the pool. I decided to prank him again and act like I can't swim. So I stayed under water.

"Emily?"

"I know your playing"

"Emily?"

"This isn't funny anymore em!"

I heard him.

I couldn't hold my breath anymore.

After a second I felt someone grabbed me and pulled me above the water onto the concrete. After he laid me down I sat up and bumped heads.

"Ow, we're going to kiss me" I asked rubbing my head.

"Nooo, well yeah. Uh it's mouth to mouth resuscitation. I thought you were dead so what the Fuck em!?"

"Looks like I pranked yo ass again".

"I will get you back. But now, NE and you are going to Colsons and talking this thing out".

"okay" I said.

"Now let's get ready.

Me and Justin arrived at Colson after we got cleaned up. "I want you to come with please" I said to Justin.

"Of course em".

We both walked in since no one answered the door, yet all the cars were here. I walked around with Justin following me. I pecked into Casey's room seeing her taking a nap.

I heard music from the basement so I went there. After I opened the door. I see dub and slim sitting on the couch with girls dancing all over them. I see rook playing the drums and last but not least and girl literally dry humping Colson.

No one must of heard the door open since they were going on doing their thing. I walked up to the radio and turned it off. That's when all eyes were on me.

Colson looked at me but didn't evenbudge.

I couldn't even speak. I should I known he was going to do this. So why in the hell was I coming back to make him listen and understand.

"I see that you moved on. Haha kinda funny how you are doing this shit to me when I had Justin pick me up last night and he talked to me. He listened and understand me. And he is still next to me. Not one text. Not one call and I see this shit. You never loved me Colson because if you did you would of tried to talk things out. Fuck you, you piece of shit. I hope karma hits you pretty fucking hard. I hate you Colson. I do. I Fucking hate you. You promised to never hurt me to only loved me. Why did you come that day. Why did you Fucking save me from killing myself. Why Colson baker why!!" I yelled

I screamed and yelled. I picked up shit and threw everything I could. Everything was going in slow motion. The look on colons face was every thing you could think of. I felt Justin arms around me and pulled me back.

"It's okay em. Let's go back to my place. I got you."

And walked out the door we went. And he didn't even stop me. On the way to Justin's. He would whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

We got to his house. He carried me into his bed room and let me cry till I passed out.

----------------------------------------------

I wasn't going to post a chapter but I was bored. Two more chapters to go.