Chapter 1

(Emily p.o.v)

My life is literally boring as Fuck. Like, I need friends and shit to do. I decided to text my friend Lizzy that lives ten minutes away to see if she wanted to hang out since we hardly ever do. She's always busy with her boyfriend.

Last time we hung out was probably like a month ago. I was about to text her when I got a unknown number popped up in my phone.

Unknown #: where you at babe. I've been waiting for you at my boys house for about in hour now. I need a quick Fuck.

Me: Excuse me. You got the wrong number dude.

Unknown #: Quit playing and get you black ass over here and give me some babe. I'm horny as Fuck and impatient.

Me: First off you horny Fuck, I'm white and Puerto Rican. Now like I Fucking said. YOU GOT THE WRONG NUMBER DUDE!!!

UNKNOWN #: oh shit, my bad home boy. This bitch must of gave me the wrong number at the club. Damn, n I really thought she wanted to hit this. Every bitch does. Haha. So what's yo name? We can chill and I'll give you a apology in person yo.

Me: second I'm a girl. And third, not every girl is a bitch. You literally have no respect towards any girl do you?

UNKNOWN #: ayyye, my bad. Damn, I least I'm still texting a chick. You wanna come over and give me a blow job?

Me: ew, you could be 60 years old.

Unknown # nah, 26. How old is you?

Me: 18, almost 19....

UNKNOWN #: ahhhh you still a little kid. Where you live girl.

Me: Indiana. That's all I'm telling you. Now stop texting me and leave me alone.

UNKNOWN #: damn, atleast give me your name. I'll tell you mine. Oh, I live on Ohio by the way girl.

Me: I don't want to know your name. And your not knowing mine so stop texting me pervert.

UNKNOWN #: damn, shit, and i was just enjoying texting you girl. Fine. Bet if you knew me you wanted to Fuck the shit out of me.

Me: BYE!

UNKNOWN #: damn okay. Bye :/

And who's the Fuck did he think he was. Texting me that kind of shit and ugh. Well it was pretty funny, but still. Fuck texting Lizzy. I'm just going to go to bed.