chapter 4

(Emily's p.o.v)

I was shocked. I was more then shocked. Like, I couldn't even explain it. Why in the hell is machine gun Kelly standing on my porch, in front of me. It was like slow motion. Neither of us could speak. It was so unreal to take it all in.

"Hello, is someone there"? He interrupted my thoughts by waving his hands in front of my face.

"Uh ah, yeah.....um. why are you standing here"? Was all I could get out. I was to shocked and speechless to talk. I couldn't really get anything out.

"Haha well ya kn-" I interrupted him by laughing. "Wait wait wait" I told him. I stuck my head out the door and turned my head to the left. Then the right.

I pushed him back softly to the right and walked out the house onto the porch and started looking around.

I turned to him. "Where are the cameras"? "What cameras"? He asked. "You know what cameras Kells". "Where are they?" I yelled a little more.

Then he starts laughing again. "Girl, chill the Fuck out. Their is no cameras. I came here to meet you, well and talk to you".

I turned to him and eyed him weird. "Um talk about what"? I walked over to him a little bit more and gave him a questioning look.

"Um can we come inside and talk about this. The whole neighborhood doesn't need to know".

"S-sure" I told him. Way to go with the stuttering Emily. I put my head down and looked back up to see Kells giving me a big grin. So I smiled back.

"Sweet". He turns the other way. "Ay-yo dub, I going in for a few." I looked and seen that their was a car parked in front of the house. Their he was, dubo. Blasting his music and bopping his head to the music. How did I not see that or hear the music. I guess I was in my own little world with Kells.

I turned my head to Kells and gave him a little smile. "Let's go in, I don't want your friend waiting long." I told him. He turned around and walked inside. I followed him and shut the door behind me.

After I turned around I seen Kells standing in the middle of the living looking around. He stops for a second and walks towards the couch and sits down. Having him walk into my house and looking around just makes me feel so insecure. The house didn't look so great on the outside nor inside. It looked so run down. I'm surprised he didn't give a disgusting face and left. It was just emotionless.

I finally walked towards the couch and sat next to him. Not to close though. Like two feet away it was.

"Soooo you wanted to talk. Talk about what exactly? And why are you here? How did you get my address. And-" "chill with all these questions girl, that's why I wanted to talk to you. In person. I will answer all those in a second." He said and giggled.

He giggled. Gosh, it was such a cute little giggle. Damn it! Snap out of it Emily. "Right haha".

He cleared his throat and started talking. "I'm the guy that texted you a couple days ago. The chick at the club gave me the wrong number. And that's when I texted you. I'm sorry for the way that I was texting you and being such a dick. I shouldn't. I was mostly high and drunk at the time. And after you blocked me. I-Uh kinda got upset and pissed. Because when we were talking I was enjoying it. I wanted to know you more. And I realized I fucked up after you block me. I should of told you at the start that it was me who you are talking to. Soon I came here. Because I wanna know you more. And I also want you to unblock me please haha."

I sat their stunned, speechless. I didn't know what to say. "Soooo what do you say" he said.

"We- well u-ahum. God, are you sure this isn't all a Fucking joke Kells"? I asked him.

Then he looked into my eyes. "I swear". He was so stern. "Why me?" Was all I can get out. "I don't know Emily. Like I have this weird Fucking feeling and you seem like a chill type of person. I just wanna know you more. Like I need to." He was so serious the way he looked at me.

"Right. Okay. Well um. My mom and brothers and sisters are suppose to be here soon since I woke up alone. Not trying to be mean but you can just leave. I'll unblock you and we will talk later." I told him

"Nah haha noooo. You are not getting rid of me that easy. Get up and get yo cute little ass ready. I'm taking you." He got up and stand infront of me and put his hand upfront of me.

"Is the Kells kidnapping me" I asked sarcasticly. "Just for tonight baby girl" he winked. He did not. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up from the couch.

Alright then. I went upstairs and quickly did my hair and got dressed. About 15 minutes later I came down stairs . "Alright wild boy sorry for the wait. Let's go.

He gave me a big smiled and grabbed my hand and literally ran out the door into the car.

"What did you do bruh, kidnap the poor girl." Dub looked at Kells in the car. "Nah dumb ass. Now start driving nigga". And off we went to who knows where....
----------------------------------------

I hope the chapter was okay. I did make a book before in my other account but could never finish it. So I hope this book is better. And I will for sure try to finish this one. I will try to update daily or weekly. I won't go longer then week. This book will get better I swear. It will just be a little harder since I'm doing it on my phone.