Chapter 4

Hana's POV

"How did she get me into this?" I asked myself while looking at my reflection. I was wearing a purple trench coat, a big sunhat and boots.

"She is Lily. She works her 'magic'." Yuki said walking out the bathroom in her 'disguise'.

"Yeah, 'magic'." I sarcastically said.

*Flashback*

"OK... here's the plan." Lily started.

"We will separate into groups. Since there are 1...2...3...13 of us, we will go in groups of 3. One group will have four." Lily continued.

"That sounds okay but we don't even know where they're going." Hazel said, butting in.

"That's why we're following them and not meeting them there." Lily rebutted to Hazel.

"Back to what I said about the seven guys following us..." DJ said.

"I thought we were 'gorgeous'." Tae said, smirking, earning a hit on the head from me.

"Continue." I said to Lily.

"Well, of course, they will be in disguise-" Lily got cut off by Chisa.

"And what about us, Harang may be a little out of it sometimes but she's a smart girl, she WILL recognize us." Yuki said, hoping Lily will give up on this ridiculous idea. She wasn't so lucky.

"Well before you CUT ME OFF I was gonna get to that." Lily said, playfully glaring at Yuki which resulted in Yuki showing Lily her tongue.

"We are going to be in disguise too. The guys have their disguises with them so now it's our turn, girls, hehe." Lily ended.

*Flashback end*

"Girls!~ Come on out, we gotta go before we lose them!" Lily yelled from the living room.