Chapter 2

Hazel's POV
  It's Sunday and my brothers are coming tomorrow. Am I excited? You bet, I'm ecstatic! I missed my brothers so much since they both are so busy. I am also busy with school and stuff.

  I walked quietly out of the room trying my hardest not o wake DJ up. As I passed Chisa, Yuki and Hana's room, I heard faint singing. The door was slightly open and I could see Chisa on her bed with her headphones on, singing with her eyes closed while Hana was recording her, which I guess Chisa did not realize she was doing since she hates to sing in front of others, although she is extremely good.

  I recognized the song she was singing and unconsciously started singing along. I leaned on the door too hard and fell inside the room, waking the sleeping Yuki and startling Hana and Chisa. Hana quickly his her phone behind her back when Chisa started looking around frantically.

"Uhhh...Hazel what are you doing?" Chisa asked me as I scrambled to my feet.

"Definitely not snooping. Hehe..." I answered sheepishly.

"O...kay..." Hana said raising an eyebrow. "Well I'm gonna make some breakfast. What do you guys want?" Hana asked after the weird situation.

"Ooh how about sausage and eggs?" Chisa suggested.

"Sure, but I'm gonna need help." Hana said looking between the three of us. We looked between each other simultaneously.

"Okay." Yuki, Chisa and I answered in unison.

Hana's POV

  I assigned jobs to the girls. As I was about to start, I heard a knock on the door. I thought someone was going to answer the door so I left it, then I realized the knocking got louder and faster.

"Someone answer the door!" Harang yelled from her room. I just let out a tired sigh.

  I walked to the door and opened it slightly annoyed.

"Bonjour, Hana!" my classmate, Zoé  Penelope greeted me.

"Oh, Zoé. Good morning." I greeted her with a smile.

  Zoé Penelope is an exchange student from France. I was the one assigned to help her while she is here. She is taller than me but younger and has childish personality, but that was her charm point.

"Do you want to join us for breakfast?" I asked her.

"Oui (yes in French), I would love to!"she replied smiling.

" C'mon. The girls are in the kitchen" I said to her. "Hey girls, look who came for breakfast." I told the girls in the kitchen.

  DJ, Lily and Harang already arrived.

"*gasp* Zoé!" Harang ran and hugged Zoé.

"Hi Harang." Zoé greeted and hugged back.

  Harang and Zoé already had a good relationship since they had the most classes together out of all of us.

"Hi Zoé" the other girls greeted.

"Bonjour Zoé. Comment allez-vous? ('How are you' in French)" Chisa asked Zoé.

"Je vais bien. Merci. (French for 'I'm fine, thanks')" Zoé replied in a cheery tone.

  Chisa's adopted father is from a French Caribbean island and taught her French from a very young age so she speaks it fluently.

  "Okay, Frenchies, let's eat!" Lily said. I didn't realize the girls had finishes already.

"If you girls could do this so fas why don't you take turns making breakfast?" I asked them.