Pauls confession

Hearing the soft sound of the water clashing, the animals soundless footsteps and the lumonos glow of the shimmering moon, I knew it was time to say it; my wolf was going insane with want and demand, most of all control .

Mine

Pulling away from her soft lips, her arms tangled around my neck

"Ele, I really need to say this, and I feel like if I don't do this now, I'll never do it-"

"What is it?" I she cut me of, her glowing eyes confused.

"I'm lost on how to say it, I just-"

"Tell me, Paul." She said sternly, her eyebrow raised.

"A-Alright, just uh, let me try to explain." She smiled, nodding. I felt my heart flutter.

"I- well, you know the legends right?"

"Well, yes. I just heard of them not long ago."

"Right- well, you know the imprint part?" I asked, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, nodding.

"Well, you see." I gulped. "You're my imprint." I finely finsihed, looking into her wide, disbelieving eyes.

"Is this some kind of sick joke, paul?" She asked, her happy expression soon replaced with one of anger and hurt. I felt my heart clench, how could she think I'de lie to her about completely loving her?

Remember what you were like in high school? The side voice sneered inside my head.

"No-No! Of course not!" I spoke, panic rising. "I swear its not a joke, Electra. You're my imprint and  I love you." I finsihed, soon covering my mouth, accidentally telling her that. Her eyes softened, she smiled slighty. She moved closer towards me her hair bouncing as she moved, her glowing eyes, filled with a thousand emotions

"You love me?" She asked, her eyes locked on mine, I nodded. "Always." I finshed. What she did next was unexpected.

She cupped my face, pressing her plump, pink lips against mine once more, our lips began to move in sync.

She pulled away abruptly. Her eyes filled with warmth. "Paul, I love you too."

I don't think I've ever felt this more happy.

****

Yeah, I know, shitty filler chapter, don't butcher me my darlings x

I'll try to update sooner, sorry for the delay

I love you all very much, thank you for making this possible<3

-queen b